1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Freakin Idiot

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by heelinok, Oct 1, 2007.

1. heelinok

heelinok Pup

We'll be reading about this dog hurting someone some day.

youtube dog

1 person likes this.
  2. koening

koening Top Dog

I see more and more shit like this every day . It's very weird , and sad , because that pup looked great and I think it had a great temperament , but beceause of that freakin idiot it just may end up bad , hopefully it does not.

3. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

he's making his dog a bad ass so he can breed with the bad ass dog down the street..or he is making his dog full of gameness.... DONT TRY THIS AT HOME..:mad:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2007
  4. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

This moron needs to be smacked around. Just what this world needs, a HA dog. People like that have no business owner a dog of any breed let alone a APBT.

5. I'll give the dog the benefit of the doubt, and assume he'll have a rock solid temperment, and these activities won't make him HA...no matter how annoying it is to get hit in the head like that constantly. Like has already been stated this kid shouldn't own any breed of dog. Unfortunately, when that dog gets about 7,8,9 months (if that old)...they'll be getting rid of him because he never learned bit inhibition, he's bigger and stronger than they can handle, and he will continue to "play" like that. The problem is dumb asses think its cute to "play" with a 6 week old pup like that. When he's 5 months with adult teeth, and his play bites are bruising you I guess it's not that funny, and off to the pound!

6. Michele

Michele Guest

idiot.....

7. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

From what I saw, he's not actually smacking the dog in the head. I've seen it done before by street punks and their pups. They want to show off their fiesty little pup. An ego boost for them.

He is irritating the pup and what is he going to do when that pup gets older and gets a hold of child who was merely trying to pet it?

I gave my uncle a pup 5 years ago. He was fiesty and would bite you when you tried to pick him up. We gave him the benefit of the doubt and he turned out fine. My 15 month old nephew pokes and picks at him all day long and the dog just lays their submissively.

8. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

Whether or not he's hitting the pup doesn't matter, he's just setting a horribe example against the rest of us and perhaps even setting the stage for that pup to be euthed later on in life. Jack-ass.

9. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Everyone who has a YouTube acct should flag that video. They don't have an option for animal abuse on their menu, but if it gets enough flags, they will at least put a warning on it, possibly pull it.

10. Marty

Marty Guest

I flagged it :(

11. Suki

Suki Guest

:mad: i will flag it, as well....
    and comment.... :/

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

12. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

SAD[​IMG]

Damn good looking pup though

13. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

14. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

So did I. I left him a choice comment first though.

15. Suki

Suki Guest

stupid ass!!!!!:mad: another one to flag and comment on....

just what the world needs~another "aggressive pit bull puppy" :rolleyes: shoot me now....

16. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Im gonna plead the 5th from here on out. :(

17. YAHHOOO

YAHHOOO Big Dog

What a worthless excuse for a human. I hope that puppy finds a better home somehow and that guy gets inhumanely euthanized.

18. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

I hope that little puppy gets ahold of that man's balls with those shap ass puppy teeth. Friggin moron.

19. Marty

Marty Guest

Flagged it also ;)

Check this out on one of my videos lol...

How about contain them in the house...haven't you educated yourself on how chaining drives dogs crazy...your dog is crazy...because of you and you come on utube and show this crap...Can't your welfare check allow you to bring them in the house and love them or are you a sorry looser? Are you proud of this? Get real!! Disgusting..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GIYkDt59is

20. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

you know, i'm a God fearing man, but i wasn't always. makes me think of what i would've done to the man...... God will forgive me for such thoughts, but i get the feeling this guy may not be provided the same consideration.