1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Found this post on another forum... ROFLMAO!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Rockstar, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

rrstar.com.

"One thing I did learn long ago, is that the Pit does not have a "hinged jaw". If it begins to bite or hold something, it cannot re-open it's mouth - it must complete the bite."

Where o' where o' where do these people come from????????????
    *falls out of chair, laughing*

2. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

3. dhcrew

dhcrew Big Dog

lol but we did seem to have a couple educated supporters in there, but wow the things people will come up with....;)

4. 5555

5555 Pup

like i said before the public for the most part is nothing but stupid morons that dont care to learn the trueth

5. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

These People Should Be Euthanized Lmfao!

6. JEEP

JEEP Big Dog

these people sound like they are all in their late 60's... lol... pitbulls are dangerous, yea right... i wouldnt be scared of a pitbull if i saw one walking towards me, but if it was a poodle, man thats a whole different story... poddles look scary and thier teeth looks sharp as hell... they probably wont lock you with thier jaw, but the will check the shit out of you... lol... there can be alot of damage done by that...

7. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Huh?? Did anyone actully read some of the posts? Some were actually pretty intelligent considering the posters had limited experience with our breed. Hell Hoohah and some other person actually sounded like they could have been on our forum. Or did everyone else read something I didn't find?

8. JEEP

JEEP Big Dog

i dont know what you read, but i read all that stuff that was on the same page rockstar posted... they seem kinda messed up...

9. dora

dora Big Dog

GOOD POST ROCKSTAR~~~I am playin when I say this~~~remind me to hide if I was to ever meet you if you talk as much as you type...joke.....someone in the post a while back said this and I agree there should be a book *pitbulls for dummies* I think I fell out of my chair to rockstar...lmao!!!

10. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

lol.......

11. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

They already have it. It's at most bookstores.

12. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

Yep thats true. They already have a pitbulls for dummies. I have that book. LOL its mostly for people who know nothing about them and just want some general information. Its made to try to change people's minds about getting one. LOL

13. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

dora "GOOD POST ROCKSTAR~~~I am playin when I say this~~~remind me to hide if I was to ever meet you if you talk as much as you type...joke.....someone in the post a while back said this and I agree there should be a book *pitbulls for dummies* I think I fell out of my chair to rockstar...lmao!!!"

they already do, as stated already. And acoring to your post on your *new babies maybe YOU should check it out instead of "fell out of my chair lmao!!!"

*"they are mixed jeep....staffy and boxer..."

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2005
  14. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Just an open question to everyone that's read this post. How come only two of us from here have bothered to join the newspapers forum posted by Rockstar and preach to the mainstream public, instead of the already converted? Here, IMO is a perfect way to get our side of the "pitbull story" out there and well........?

Click on the link and get registered. I got allowed access imediately.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2005
  15. dora

dora Big Dog

yes fifty and i have been in here for a couple months now and i have stated always my pups are mixed.....a parently my assumetion is you think i am a byb or peddler, well your wrong.....i am not....my neighbor took it apound himself to let his boxer male into my kennel when i left for town one day and when i came home they were tied up.....big sh*t happen between this man and me and still there is condervercy between us...codie is a amstaff i got her as a pet no intentions on breeding her....she was scheduled to be fixed a couple of weeks from then when she became pregnant.....and now i have 7 puppys...one has already gone to a good home and i am finding other homes for the rest yes i am selling a couple of them to to help pay for the shots and the deworming and the vet visits the pups have had and to help go tords codie getting speyed this week.....i agree with a lot of people on here about byb and peddlers and people who do stupid sh*t...i know a lot of what these people do makes it hard on our dogs and there reputations....so if you want to judge me go ahead....it is human nature to judge and be judge.....and i welcome all oppion...hell that is why we are here to help, get help and state our oppions.... i know for my self i came in here to seek help and ask ???? and i have stated my oppion as well...i have made a few friends on here i talk to on a normal basis...and as for the book thanks i really didn't know they had one....but if it steers you away from having a one of our dogs then i don't want it.....thank you for your oppion and have a nice day!!!!

16. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

17. dora

dora Big Dog

yes i know chevy they have told me...thank you!

18. rocksteady

attitude isnt neccessary just trying to help the ill-informed and your welcome
    and im not trying to be a jerk but maybe you should read it i have been schooling myself with the help of others and everybook i can get my hands on i have a library of about $2000 APBT books ive bredd three of my dogs but have not sold one but i did give three to my very good friend but i have the rest but if anyone wants to talk by all means please do

19. dora

dora Big Dog

that is the problem with typing is you really can not tell the demeanor of a person.....i was making a statement not with attitude...just in general.....i have been raise around this breed most of my life but has only tookin an intrest in them sence i have had codie...i am not claiming i know everything because i don't...but i do know enough and what i don't know i ask.....you can have all the books in the world but with out common sence you don't have much....and that isn't being refered to you just in general....

20. rocksteady

well generally speaking if you dont have common sense you shouldnt have this breed of dog and if you dont know that much about the dog you need to do more research and are you doing a altering contract that you give your puppies to