1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Floyd/Tab?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by mrstranger, Nov 27, 2014.

1. mrstranger

mrstranger Big Dog

2. Carson

Carson Pup

Should work fine as Tab is Jeep/Redboy.

3. dwd58

dwd58 Big Dog

That is a heavy bred jeep

4. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

nice looking stud

5. Gtk

Gtk Pup

I've already done the same
    Heavy Floyd strains x tab . Works we'll
    For me
    HTML CODE: <a href="http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=316116">DAULO'S SIN</a>

6. promoe

promoe Top Dog

Gtk holy fck man you have pups off of pups! Kimber didn't get back on Ts yard very long ago . You already have pups from one of her offspring?

7. HI DID YOU EVER DO THAT BREEDING LOOKING REALLY NICE SIRE .....

8. miked

miked Pup

I have a bitch off Terrell's Brandi bred to tuffy that is putting some good ones on the ground when she was breed to my tab male

9. miked

miked Pup

Any one around the new Orleans area with a good stud for a bitch I got off that breeding looking to add some fresh blood

10. promoe

promoe Top Dog

Brandi threw some nice dogs. i really like that blood.

11. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

I don't know around new Orleans But here in Italy you Can find forzen semen from ch mc clinton's Little tab

12. miked

miked Pup

I just breed a bitch to a son of lil tab

13. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

Here there was a Good son of lil tab And a paulie's bitch Who produced Good dogs
    Ped if its possible please...