1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Fish feeding question (RAW)

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by DirtyD, Oct 16, 2010.

1. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

I got a whole white bass from the store today do I need to freeze it before feeding it? Thanks.

2. Honestly from what I've heard you just give the whole thing raw I wouldnt think you would have to freeze it though

3. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

24hours you think for freeze time? Yeah it will be fed whole.

4. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

i had a dog that used to eat fish live , when we were fishin on the river as kids if we chucked one in the air the dog wouild catch n eat it:dogkiss:never did him any harm

5. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

logically you should be able to feed your dog a fish and it should be fine but I am just making sure.. I'll probably just feed it because its feeding time now anyway but would still be great to know for future reference whether freezing should be done.

6. PitsR#1

PitsR#1 Pup

I think 3 days freezing is reccomended for freshwater fish. I know raw salmon can give the dog parasites.