1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

First Match

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Fritz, Jan 8, 2015.

1. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

So waiting hardly ever happened??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. keystone

keystone CH Dog

make appointment ..at the mac Donalds .......you drive behind us ......15 exstra mile's ..to reach the location.lol

3. keystone

keystone CH Dog

15 minute's waiting for the oppenent to arrive in the box across you .........cause the dog that is second to wash .....is already excited also....
    ..as he is taken out out of his sky to be washed
    they know already on the way .......
    first there has more pro's ..imo

4. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

.back then..A GOOD TRAVELER was ALSO ...A ...BIG PLUS...the type that will lie down in there crate....and rest....so if your charge was the exciteable type,,it was best to stay as close to home as possible.....

5. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Good point, Blue Ate Balls. You're getting more poignant every day. Or has that been your cousin, Blew 8 Bulls? LOL But yes, good point.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2015
  6. keystone

keystone CH Dog

depence of the location........
    some are Lucky .....they have their own location ...
    and being first in that corner al pro's
    half way ?????/

7. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

.....you took every advantage,(NOT CHEATING)dm....you got,because ya could be sure your opponent did...so ya made sure ya watched out for any thing that would help you...if you knew some-one that was knowing for cheating...ya just avoided them full-stop....

8. keystone

keystone CH Dog

firitz have you seen mayfield one time alive in your life ????

9. Fritz

Fritz Big Dog

Yours is the 47th post in this thread, and here you are asking me a question that I answered in the first post. Yes, I have seen and spoken to Mayfield as posted thus:

"Still, that didn't keep me from trying to talk Roland into matching. I figured he needed a more dependable opinion than mine, green amateur that I was. So I went to Mayfield's trailer to ask his opinion. He told me he'd bet on any dog that looked as in shape as Princess did -- and so I had a bit more ammo to hit Roland with. At last he agreed to go on with it."

Future silly questions will be ignored. There are plenty of adults here to post to.

10. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

The man started a thread in order to share a bit of history that he has first hand and hands-on knowledge about. Why does anyone need to tear it down and veer it into some childish and rapid-fire bullshit otherwise? How about being adult enough to express your appreciation instead. SMFH

Is it above your ability or below your dignity to show some respect where it is warranted?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015
  11. Mkabayi

Mkabayi Pup

Much respect to you Fritz!

12. keystone

keystone CH Dog

ok one time thanks fritz

13. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Now, that's more like it. That's the right spirit.

14. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...ya know where he's gonna go with this...????...ex:ya only saw him once....blahh-blahh......bla.....lol...then again he might surprise us..getting back to thread..lets see anyone got help-tips on bad travelers

15. keystone

keystone CH Dog

paranoia also bleu?

16. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

.ok key whats your tip for bad travelers.....

17. Fritz

Fritz Big Dog

My tip? Recognize them and don't travel with them. My instincts tell me that nothing I could have done with that particular dog would have helped much in making a traveler of him. Very much and obviously pronounced in my yard, those dogs out of Sly Fox with their own particular ways. They were the complete opposite of my Clouse-bred dogs that would have fought eagerly no matter where or how far they'd traveled. The Sly Fox dogs had that certain "sensitivity" that the Clouse dogs lacked. And what one is born with, one is essentially limited to or stuck with, however you want to say it.

Some dogs might could have been helped with some trial runs before serious matching, but not that particular dog of mine. My feeling is that it might have spooked him to the point where it could have harmed his ability to perform even on his own home turf.

I only wish I'd had such realizations before traveling and matching him.

18. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..fritz...i was waiting to see who be the first to say that......simple don't travel ..as said some ya would have to introduce to traveling in a car/etc...