1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Fight Crazy dog's

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by deathgrip, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

:fu::rofl::fu:How many girls are gonna have to come on here and tell you you don't need a break stick for puppies??? I did notice one person agreed with you though...........(Padlock)

2. forty6mantis

forty6mantis Big Dog

hahahahahahhaa.

3. GRSMO

GRSMO Pup

Teach me something fellers......as to the original reason for this thread---do you like fight-crazy dogs? Wouldn't this be a mental imbalance? Or should I say, wouldn't it be SEEN AS a mental imbalance?

I ask because I'd like to know what you more experienced guys have to say regarding breeding a fight-crazy dog or not breeding that dog. I have no way of making any determination just sitting here typing, but it would seem to me that if one was truly after the "all-round performers" that they might stay away from breeding a fight-crazy dog.

So....even if he WAS a performer, would you breed that dog, or not breed that dog?

4. Luk8272

Luk8272 Big Dog

Fight crazy in mind mind is an imbalance, I say use the dog while you can but when its time is up thats it. When I say Crazy I mean it not just a little jumping and screaming i'm talking uncontrolable, chain fighting, slobbering, nut that wants damn near anything that moves.

5. TheIII

TheIII Big Dog

As dumb as it sounds. Puppies do tear into raw meat pretty harshly if a pup would go into another pup like that I might see the use for a break stick. Just a notion tho.

6. its called the "mpemba effect". to long to explain,,google it

7. KennyB

KennyB Pup

we had a litter off of woodalls dink to a daughter of weird jack half brother half sister breeding and at five weeks 5 of the 7 had to be in seperate kennels when they tied up you could not git them apart with your hands :)

8. PitNJ75

PitNJ75 Pup

I understand enjoying the spirit of a "hot" dog, but man it can be a real pain in the neck to even walk around the neighborhood with one. Mine doesn't even bother to bark or growl, just screams and pulls and scratches and snaps. And because I won't ever let her fight, the dog is even crazier to get at other dogs. It isn't really something that I would glorify, but if you love the breed and your dog, you deal with it.

9. forty6mantis

forty6mantis Big Dog

walk her at night. if you see a dog or person, turn around and walk the other way. i am the shyest duck divinest dog walker around my parts. just kidding.

seriously, my neighbors don't even know i own more than one dog bc i walk them so late at night. i get less trouble and dirty looks that way.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2011
  10. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

Thats true 40 6 walk at night is so much better.

11. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

There is nothing wrong with a dog that is fight crazy, it just means the dog has a lot of drive. However, I personally prefer to have the more intelligent and calm bulldogs that knows when it is time to work and when it isn't. I like dogs such as virgil, mongoose, llantas, queen of hearts, etc. These dogs were chill but come pit time, they become monsters. They are truly the Jeckel and Hydes of the dog world.

12. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Queen wasn't all that calm.. Only thing I dislike bout fight crazy dogs I'd they don't use their brain they get amped up and don't realize when its time to relax and when to dig deep. The thing I like about them is that intensity so high its often a pleasure to work them and you can really push them to reaching peak.. If you got pups that you can pull apart with your hands without doing considerable damage your pups not going hard. If pups can kill each other at 6wks then surely they csn get a nasty face gold which would require you using an object..

13. dillybar

dillybar Pup

Fight crazy dogs are a pain in the ass. I have owned a few over the years and they are a liability. The longer you are around these dogs the less you will like a slobbering screaming idiot! Most dogs that are like this are high strung, hard keeping, chain running, excessive barking, mud slinging, dog house chewing idiots! You can have them. I occasionally will have a prospect turn up like that and it is adios amigo! I personally have been trying to breed away from that trait for years.

There in nothing more pleasurable that owning a smart, composed, confident, silent relaxed animal who is capable of handling all circumstances placed in front of him. This includes HARD WORK. Just because a dog is calm does not mean he is not enthusiastic about his work or for any duty that is called upon him. This is the kind of animal I look for and breed to. Idiot fight crazy dogs are second class citizens to these type of animals IMO.

14. MCS

MCS CH Dog

I agree will you 100%. Great post, glad to see this kind of thinking.

15. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

It don't matter which you are long as you ready when its time.. Personally I like a void instense animal bc everything we do is gone be intense.. If he calm that's fine but I prefer intense wit a lil madness as the task most ask of them is beyond ordinary. Wild crazy don't mean you're not intelligent. Just means your high energy. I don't want mines looking saying oh that's a predator or threat I want him saying oh that's dinner.. Pressure will make one quit before pain.. If Zebo Bullyson Chinaman Virgil Queen Panther Bull are 2nd class I will take 3 yard fulls.. We got to love these hounds they come in all shapes color sizes attitudes..

16. HighRiskKennels

HighRiskKennels Big Dog

Lmao...There are some real characters in this thread...

17. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

The best dog I ever owned was a very calm female and deep game and her bred to another good dog who was calm also produced a better animal then both and he was a Super nut but didn't get to achieve all his goals bc after his 2nd he was stolen..

18. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

:goodposting:
    Couldn't agree more. A fight CRAZY dog is a pain in the ass! I find them to be less intelligent, mentally unstable, and more trouble than they are worth.
    As far as I am concerned, cull candidate! An intelligent bull dog that knows when and where is what I prefer. When I was a teenager, or in my early 20's I didn't mind. Basically because I didn't know better. Many of the best dogs I have owned would actually play with smaller dogs that where no threat. But if the dog was large enough to be considered a challenge, all bets where off!!

19. 3596

3596 Pup

if we are talking about a well bred dog,that has not even been exsposed to other dogs,& is fight crazy.Thats a different type of dog/bitch. my own 9mnth old bitch is tightly bred in from the famous jeep/rascal/redboy cross.she is super hypo! as i don't think a dog can be fight crazy unless its had a taste of it.period!. if i let her off with another dog,she would probably try & play with it,but id would be right their if anything started.

20. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

you dont think a dog can be fight crazy unless its had a taste? You are misinformed and wrong