1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Fight Crazy dog's

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by deathgrip, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

_______________lol______________

2. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Have to agree Scooter just another tall tale of dead game puppies if you ask me. Not saying pups can't kill each other, it happens, but if you have to have a break stick for a 4 week old pup, you sure as hell ain't got any business messin with grown bulldogs.

3. popper

popper CH Dog

i personally love when a dog has some fire ... can get a little embarrasing in public .... one of my dogs i got ridof could not be takin out in public... plastic bag would roll by and he would start making noise.. good warning system to another person walking a dog not to come this way...

4. old goat

old goat CH Dog

i use a spike deer antler for a break stick for pups . i never said dead game pups just some start that early . and for one thing for sure is i've had plenty of dogs to know you better have a deer antler if you have pups that will get it on . or you will have a hard time getting them lose . they don't go one on one they go 2 one 1 or 3 on 1 or the hole litter could get it on all at once . so you need to have something to break it up and separate them . yard Boy you don't think a 5-8 week old pup can't cut then oh well .

5. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

I gotta agree. Its a 4week old pup. It doesn't take much to get its mouth open. I'd love to see a pic of one of these little monsters you're talking about.

6. A few of mine got at it at 4 - 6 weeks, now they are 16months and you can still see the stiffle scars, they also scratched into their sire when seperated and put on the floor! Ever been bitten by those needles in their mouth?

7. old goat

old goat CH Dog

well naustroms what would you do ? you have 2 on 1 the rest of the litter it wanting in on it . do you use a antler for a breaking stick or let them have at it . if you pull them apart they will cut each other .

8. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

there little bitty puppies there not gonna stay in hold for hours...once they go "free of hold" to re grip just pull them apart...stickin a shank in there mouth seems like it would cause more damage then good

9. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

grab the pups one at a time and remove them. You can pry a pups mouth open with your hand, it aint rocket science. If your pups were fight crazy at a young age why not seperate them before they get outta hand... to let them manage til 8wks when they are attacking each other is stupid honestly. They are pups, so whats the point in letting them scrap like that, we all know they could still be junk as adults, so to let it go on in on just shows a lack of smarts. Every true game dog owner/breeder has encountered this before, honestly, for me its expected, definitely nothing be super excited about. JMO

10. old goat

old goat CH Dog

sam yes they are little pups but don't think they want stay in hold like big dogs . purepit i already wrote that i had to separate them becausae they would hurt each other . i don't let them go at each other they do it for fun . then is when it's time to separate them . and i'm not excited about it . because it's harder to let them play with each other .

11. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

honestly I think the break stick qould take more time. Grab it. Y the top mouth, open jaw pixk up and move somewhere. Really a one handed operation. Can do two at a time...puppies are tiny

12. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I agree 100%. Break sticks on puppies:rolleyes:

13. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Be careful prying they mouths open though you can do some damage to them pups, I know pups we had that would stick to the face and them teeth so sharp they cut thru, they might just be playing but pulling them can tear it up.. Sometimes smart to just break open to save as much damage as possible..

14. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

break sticks on pups.....now that is just flat out hillarious!!!

15. Quasimodo

Quasimodo Big Dog

I generally use a RPG to seperate my pups since they is blue ;) Bra.....

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2010
  16. old goat

old goat CH Dog

to many kids thinking they know it all . real dog boys

17. rob32

rob32 Pup

there are a lot of fight crazy curs out there. i would prefer a more laid back dog that is confident and can handle itself over a fight crazy one. just because its itching to fight doesnt mean it will stick around when things go badly.

18. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Too many adults that don't know shit........sorry ass dogman:D

19. old goat

old goat CH Dog

go clean your yard now yard boy becauae no one wants you to clean theirs .

20. pitbull_24

pitbull_24 Top Dog

Still doesnt make sense to me why you would need a break stick for a pup, their mouths aren't strong enough yet to need one, just use your hands, its not going to hurt them if you do it right. Id rather use my hands personally... stick is a waste of time and energy...