1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Fight Crazy dog's

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by deathgrip, Aug 30, 2010.

1. deathgrip

deathgrip Pup

Whats the board think about FIGHT CRAZY DOG'S. The one that cry and slobber to get at another dog. Is this good or bad?

2. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

it aint good nor bad....just is.

3. I have 1 like this, easy to work as the prey drive is so high, the problem is getting bitten while flirting as he'll go for you if you are in the way. He also tend to attack his chain & water bowl and are loosing cutters at an early age. Breeding him is also a problem as he will kill anything with fur, male or female.

My friend has a similar acting dog and this one will go for you if you have the smell of another dog on you!

Both these dogs has been bred by kennels specifically selecting for that trait! Pups as young as 4 weeks gets started on the flirt...

4. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Am I the only one who finds this a bit ridiculous???

5. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

No yardboy. you certainly are not.

We all know the only dogs that can go on the flirt at that age are allready game.

6. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

thats a silly thing to breed for, dogs that break up their teeth early, good luck with that.

like Red said, fight crazy dogs are just that. sure they're a bitch to breed but you get what you get. sure the laid back ones are easy keepers but a hot one on the chain is more fun to watch i suppose. neither dictates wether you've got a good one or not.

personally i like a dog thats mellow on his spot.

7. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Yeah I like so fight crazy they try to rip off the dams teets while they're feeding:rolleyes:

Seriously, just when you think you've heard the dumbest shit something comes along and surprises me even more. It's never ending.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2010
  8. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

fight crazy dead game, what a trait to breed for yeah....they must be something :violent084: :cool:

9. widerange

widerange Big Dog

never have owned a crazy one like that but have seen them. know a guy that had one that did more damage to itself from biting its chain then anything else. i truely like my mellow dogs. good to work, easy to keep, great to have dogs.

10. Like I said, certain kennels here breed for those traits, I never said I did! Some guys prefer high prey drive dogs, easier to keep especially if you don't have hours to handwalk. The result is that it comes to a point where these dogs are fight crazy & they develope problems like breaking cutters ect.

Some kennels breed barnstorming hard mouth 20min dogs irrespective of gameness, some breed for gameness only.

I love myself great defence dogs with wind. But from time to time we do aquire highly intense dogs.

I flirt my pups at an early stage and I do prefers the ones that flirt. When selecting the ones with the higher prey drive (flirting and easier on the mill) will get preference....

Never been lucky enough to own a dead game one, some game ones and some curs....

Isn't the forum about voicing an opinion and having a healthy debate? If you can't then don't respond.

11. widerange

widerange Big Dog

healthy debate is a good thing and what most are here for other then learning. so my question is why at 4 weeks? what does training on a flirt at 4 wks do? to me and this is just me at is a lil young and if worked too hard( like any other work done at a young age) could do more harm then good.

when training/working a dog i have always tried to stick to the dogs nature way. And if a flirt pole is used to work a dog on his prey drive, hunting, and agality like it is. then where in the wild does any animal start this at 4 weeks old? hope i was some what clear on the point i was trying to get at.

12. All clear.

I walk with a small flirt pass the kennels and note the ones that prefers the flirt and the ones that ignore it. They don't get "worked" at that age. All pups are evaluated and the "best ones to my criteria" are kept.

Personally I wont keep a dog that doesn't flirt or mill.

My methods might be wrong and I am open to opinion and open to learn.

13. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

only thing i can say my girl is grazy for flirtpole when she first saw it..
    i pick her up at 6 weeks and whe play allready little flirt not for workout just for fun!!!!
    because again she grazy about it...
    when she see the flirt and is on the chain and i flirt other dogs she totaly getting grazy. all my dogs love it bud she really grazy whit it...verry serious allso...

well i love flirtpole whit her and she verry, verry, big pain in my ase bud i love her..
    and i dont see annything wrong whit flirting that young...
    maybe i dont see the porblem right.. bud whe never had problems she got a greaht bright prodent smile lolllllll

her a movie when she was about 12 weeks..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2eDZc3LQhw[/ame]

i really think its good relaxing between you and the dog nomatter what age..
    :)
    she really loves it

14. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

i wische she was back that little again and sweet lollllllllllllll:):p

15. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

Little red, thats a lot clearer, came out like you were working them the proper way.

:)

16. littleblackdog

littleblackdog Big Dog

I didn't breed the litter, I have a female at 8 weeks old tried to hit my adult bulldog like a adult bulldog. So impressed with her, got her littermate brother coming as well. The adult female is a smart bulldog, she can deal with pups and enjoys them, very similar to how Gr. Ch. Llantas plays with the pups in the youtube video, she is intelligent enough not to hurt a pup, but this 8 week female sees another dog she screams at them and if she has the opportunity she will hit one like a adult, this is no bs at all. Her littermates had to be seperate basically since they started eating kibble on their own. This is my first pups that show signs this early. With her pedigree it doesn't surprise me one bit, usually very high strung, strong, fight crazy dogs that destroy freaking everything. The thing that sucks about they way they are bred, it is a 50/50 toss up, straight ace bulldogs or straight up pretty curs. My two cents.

17. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

'fight crazy" dogs? i'll pass. wasted energy in my opinion. there is a saying "the brightest lights burn out the fastest"

18. MCS

MCS CH Dog

For real....we need a moron blocker for the forum.:rolleyes:

19. AGame

AGame CH Dog

if you had the last .02 cents in the world i guess i would do without

20. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

picks of these killers please