1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Female from Taurus Kennels in Mexico

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Randy70, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Randy70

Randy70 Big Dog

This little female http://apbt.pedigrees.co/details.php?id=89226 is from Taurus kennels and is now on my yard. I have slicked her up and put some weight back on her. She is so full of energy and doesn't even look like the same dog. That is after I have had her for about 30 days. I bet she throws some great dogs out of my Pretty boy Floyd dog when she comes in heat. His pedigree online number is 435653 and he is a good dog also. Just showing her off a little. randyfox70@yahoo.com Good Luck to everyone. Randy Fox

2. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Your new gyp looks good Mr. Fox and your Pretty Boy Floyd dog is nicely bred. Want to send my respect to you and yours sir and my compliments on your website.

YIS
    Rock Island Kennel

3. Randy70

Randy70 Big Dog

Thanks you very much. Randy

4. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

Mr Fox i know your a well known man for the people that know you and i have heard about you but not whole lot so i went to your website and read some articles you have and one of them i stood and gave the budo bow to (a martial art salute) because i am sure that it can help alot of some ot the feelings and experinces we might come to face when in love with this breed the article im talking about is Why do people fight dogs. And that dog is beautiful Mr Fox

5. Fyrehound

Fyrehound Pup

Never heard of Taurus Kennels, good looking dogs! Good luck with the new female, I'd be braggining too if I owned her :P

6. Randy70

Randy70 Big Dog

Thanks to everyone for the nice response. I like the kind words. Randy Fox

7. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

When do you expect her to come in or has she been bred

8. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Pretty Boy Floyd......Boudreaux/McCool's?

9. patjr

patjr Top Dog

10. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Thnx for the link Patjr. I remembered seeing a Boudreaux/McCool's dog on his site a while back. For some reason I figured it was Pretty Boy Floyd. I like the Midnight Jr blood in there. Plan on adding some more Indian blood here. But don't think that cross would fit. Was hoping for the Butcherboy influence....O well.

11. Randy70

Randy70 Big Dog

My Pretty boy Floyd dog is heavy Boudreaux and almost pure Boudreaux. R. Smith's Blondie is the only out on that pedigree. Blondie was a good bitch that goes back to lots of Good Boudreaux dogs also. I got this little female I call Jazzy for one reason. Her sire and dam are both Grandchampion pitdogs. I've had lots of winners and owned lots of top bred dogs. Yet this is the first time in my life that I've owned anything out of two Grandchampions. I just had to own her and I made it happen. It cost me a pretty penny. Sincerely Randy Fox

Smoke42084 likes this.
  12. Good luck with her Mr fox

13. Randy70

Randy70 Big Dog

Bullyson and Nigger did quit. I was there. Yet both were top producers. I did not say all black dogs quit. I just told the truth about those two dogs as I saw it. Are you mad at me about something. I am not mad at you. If you like insulting me. Do it for the right reasons. I don't believe I have ever insulted you on here. I think you are probably a good person that is just having a moment.

14. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Thanks Randy, I'm glad someone spoke the TRUTH about Bullyson and Nigger! It's so refreshing to hear it from someone who was there and knows the TRUTH!

15. c_note

c_note CH Dog

SSSHHHOOOORRRYYUKEN!! Uncle Randy wit the KO!!! I haven't talked to you in a while but that female I got from J. Smith is doing great! Got a male from him off Pharoah. Good luck with your gyp!! If I have any extra pups I can't place I will definitely check to see if you have the space for a gift!! Good luck again

16. Randy70

Randy70 Big Dog

I had a dog out of the so called Mayfield's Nigger before Mayfield had him that was one of the best dogs I ever had. Back then Nigger was registered with UKC as Forsythe's Black Shine. My dog was called 'Crazy' he stopped two dogs when I had him in less than thirty minutes. Crazy was out Nigger and a female out of Forsythe's yard. His Dam was out of Forsythe's Jeanne and Forsythe's Old Dusky dog. Nigger who was called Black shine back then. I told the story of Nigger quiting years ago and I have a friend that was there with me. I have told the truth over and over about him quitting in a roll in a vacant old house next to Forsythe's home. Forsythe rolled him with that dog he had called Dude or Andy Jr. on his pedigree. He was trying to sell me that Dude dog and wanted for me to see he could fight and bite. Now you and lots of people doubt that and that is fine. But Nigger was owned by 6 or 7 different people before Mayfield got him. For anyone to swear he didn't quit and those doubters were at none of these yards in their life is a joke. I came on here just to show off a little female I have. Not to fuss. Every time I get on some web. There is someone accusing me of this and that. I have never seen so many people who have no idea of what they are talking about jumping on me. Another thing happened that makes me think Nigger quit again. Merriman bought Nigger from Forsythe and Merriman and Maloney brought him back after a short time and wanted his money back. I was there when they brought him back. Nigger was all cut up and looked like they had put something on him. That sure makes me think he quit again. but I can't say that because I was not at Merriman's home. Dogs are not Gods they are just dogs and almost any of them can be stopped. I liked lots of dogs out of Nigger and anyone who says I don't like them is saying something they do not know anything about. Anyway I wish management would delete all this. It is not fun anymore.

Smoke42084 likes this.
  17. brindle

brindle Big Dog

That's a nice little female! Congrats on buying her and best of luck with her, she should have some nice pups for you.

18. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

Randy you have very quality dogs. Following that pretty boy floyd dog!
    He's amazingly bred, a dream!

19. dwd58

dwd58 Big Dog

They will all quit given the right circumstances. Most good dogmen know this. Thanks for all the information you provide Mr Fox .

20. Randy70

Randy70 Big Dog

I have explained this story about the Nigger dog quiting to Keystone and everyone else over and over and over through the years. All the witnesses in the world will not help. If I gave the man's name that was there to any Nigger dog worshiper. That witness would become a lier in their eyes too. He and I have talked about this for years. When Nigger dog fans get to drinking they come forward and dispute it happened. It is like Gomer who is the Nigger Dog's son. We watched him jump the pit when Boudreaux and his Buddy Beat Mayfield with a Boudreaux dog in around three hours. Many people write and say it didn't happen. There were a hundred people there that can testify to that fact. Yet is is still disputed. The same way with Bullyson. Hundreds saw him quit and still people swear they were there and he didn't quit. Yet Keystone is happy to believe that story of Bullyson quiting. This will go on for years to come. Even after I am dead. Well, pitbull men are what they are and you can't fix them if they want to doubt. It is a so called free world and a person's opinion is still legal to have. I wish I would have never said anything and people would believe what they wanted to. The truth is suppose to set you free. But it doesn't with pitbull nutts.