1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

feed

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by msdogman, Dec 19, 2009.

1. popper

popper CH Dog

where can i find organ meat? any buthcher shop? you are correct , i am gonna cut back on some oatmeal and add in 2 chicken necks, 1egg and just keep the salmon /mackerel sweet patatoe at night. remeber the salmon and mackerel have naturally occuring fatty acids. i do throw in a little natural peanut butter like twice a week also

2. popper

popper CH Dog

i just went to walmart and got some kidneys, beef liver, chicken liver, chcken wings and chicken gizarts. i am just gonna alternate all this stuff

3. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

I feed What STPFAN has mentioned above, and find that the Chicken and Rice Kirkland's feed, get a firmer stool.

I feed;

Kirkland's Lamb and Rice, Kirkland's Chicken and Rice, Kirkland Super Premium Puppy, and Acana (these days as a mixed in ration with the kirkland's Feed