1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Farrelly's Digger

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Zoe, May 23, 2011.

1. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I was just curious if anyone has a line on dogs down from Farrelly's Digger? My last two down from him are getting up there in age... going to be 13 soon. I know of a breeder in Canada but I was interested to see what else was out there.

2. caruga

caruga Pup

Farrelly's Shureshot(Silvio's Wham rom.) is a known line still used in Balkans but mostly crossed.

3. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Thanx Caruga.

4. NGK

NGK Top Dog

I know an older fella who used to run the line but haven't talked with him in years, he had brought some similiar blood up from Texas 20+ years ago and was running a tight family cross with the Farrelly dogs as its foundation last I heard. I'll put my feelers out for you Zoe, maybe ill get a call from someone who knows his whereabouts currently.

5. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

OMG NGK. That would be amazing. The thought of loosing this line is killin' me. They have literally been family to me for two decades. I'm kinda starting to panic now! lol