1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

farmer boys line

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by amos, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. easyboss

easyboss Big Dog

Nice one pep, take it easy.

2. apbt395

apbt395 Pup

thay breed the best game dogs out ther and provd it ta thay didt have a blood line as such but ther dogs wer the gamest about :dogdrink:

3. johnny dark

johnny dark Big Dog

well informed dog fancier you are! :D:D lmfao

4. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

lol  

5. apbt395

apbt395 Pup

the fb dog wer the best ther non of ur dogs that wood mach them thay tan on all comers wen they wer about i didt see use bring them down then irish have got some fine dogs still game breed staff can take pits l seen it :dogdrink:

6. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

you wouldnt know a game dog if it jumpd up and licked your face....of to the bham piczo crew with you already....

7. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

Let hear your amazing stories of these great unbeatable dogs that you seen go !!!!!! Dont forget to start your story "ONCE UPON A TIME SOME WHERE IN THE BALKANS" :rolleyes::D:D

8. dutchboy

dutchboy Big Dog

Dont know if its just me but all those links you have posted has lost me off, what have they to do with the FBs.:confused:

9. apbt395

apbt395 Pup

it fb dogs blood lines thats use say is crap i like ta c ur dogs last way them

10. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

I didn't see FB dogs in person, but I know that there are better dogs than FB dogs...
    Maybe they are THE BOMB in the UK but internationally they aren't the best I can assure you that.

11. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

Nobody said that FB dogs are crappy, the comments where more referred to your posts I think.

12. apbt395

apbt395 Pup

thay r 1 of the best in uk

13. dutchboy

dutchboy Big Dog

Interesting remark, have you seen these so called " best in uk " dogs. How are they bred out of interest.

14. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

you cant even spell properly you bloodly mong, your so thick that it pissed me off. You dont know sod all and never will. Go get feed your bullshit stories and piss off to your local park to probally cause the bull terriers even more of a bad image....

Sorry i just dont like mr.know it alls when they are thick, cant teach those that dont want to learn.

15. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

:winnertrophysign:

16. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

lol i can just imagine him speaking calm down you blood bastard you need to get out more

17. apbt395

apbt395 Pup

18. apbt395

apbt395 Pup

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2010
  19. peppapig

peppapig Banned

holy fuck.......i must av missed this lol....:eek:

20. peppapig

peppapig Banned

oh that last link is a belter....:eek::rolleyes:....apbt395.....fuck off to bed n wank over some catelogues or something....you have school in a few weeks time.....mingmong....:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.