1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

farmer boys line

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by amos, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i no osme fbk stuff and will doe the deyd i prefur reid but fbk are good dogs any one who wont to no more on fbk hit me a pm

2. Boerlady

Boerlady Pup

I once had an Irish staffordshire bullterrier that had farmerboys dogs in the pedigree.But i did not buy the dog from FBS kennel.
    She was psycho, red joe bred.

3. Boerlady

Boerlady Pup

Yes,i live in Sweden.A great place,no breedbans here = )

4. Boerlady

Boerlady Pup

5. Boerlady

Boerlady Pup

Its a she.
    No i will check it out = )

6. dlk

dlk Pup

far as i remember there are still a few dogs around.the dogs you post about.are these the one's who are crossed bred with the dogs from the ffb's ?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2009
  7. director

director Pup

We used to have a line called Country Boys during the 1980s here in Holland. Mostly Carver and Boudreaux bloodlines mixed with some Loposay's. Bullyson is in quite a few of these dogs pedigree

8. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

I would stick with those dogs in Holland.

9. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

I Get what you is sayin lmao:eek:.

10. johnny dark

johnny dark Big Dog

farmer boys were peddlers too anyone who had money, they used other ppls studs on there bitches just too flog pups, the last child killed in england was mauled by a farmer boys pup which in return triggered the bbc too hunt them down and expose them . these dogs should only be sold too sensible folk imo. farmer boys over stepped the line and profit was there only aim instead of improving and perserving the bloodlines we have today.

11. peppapig

peppapig Banned

its not the best of times to be dragging old news up gentlemen.....fuel to the fire imo......

12. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

peddlers is all i could say. i have no opinion on the old stock but, those guys were straight dicks, with no brains whatsoever and the proof is in the pudding sold out not a doubt in the world.

13. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

Certainly added to the problem in the uk with the dogs getting in the wrong hands. Lost respect for them once their wallets got bigger than their love for the breed and its future.

14. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

15. easyboss

easyboss Big Dog

The FB kennels f****d up royally. They sold dogs to every man jack that had a wad of notes. Now, im all for commerce, but these dudes took the piss. Pretty much every recent incident in the uk in recent years has been contributed by this lot.

They sold to anyone with cash, poor breedings, poor choices, and we see the result.

16. peppapig

peppapig Banned

big statement to make that they contributed to every incident in the uk!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: .........im sure you have the proof to back that up??:cool:

17. easyboss

easyboss Big Dog

No not proof, but the fb`s were mass producers. Every bitch who had a hole was tagged, regardless of temperament, character and many things that go into breeding.

The fact that they were infiltrated by a BBC reporter also does them no favours. And dont tell me it can happen to anyone, only if ur stupid.

So maybe not every incident sure, but a lot of them were.

18. peppapig

peppapig Banned

true alot of hits on fellas came from that one investigation....chiefly into FBK......and yes they did put alot of tails on the ground..most certainly many of them young tails towards the start of the investigation went to people that should not have had them.but it doesnt mean they need their name brought up by every tom,dick and harry!!...the bbc done enough of that.....and they got paid for it!!....let things be....:rolleyes:

19. easyboss

easyboss Big Dog

I understand where u coming from, but there name being brought up by every tom dick and harry isnt my fault. You go down to most large cities in england today, and the words ``fbk` are so well known its shocking. And surprise surprise, most of the crazy mutts u see roaming around by wanna be gangsters are a lot of fb line of dogs.

There maincustomers were these so called `wana be gangster` type of scum, so as much as im sad for their predicament, its one less rogue money orientated kennel to deal with.

20. peppapig

peppapig Banned

ill agree with all you've said easyboss....almost every gangsta' wannabe in brum' or londonistan as dog with fbk stuff in it,but it wasnt like they were calling in to them, each and every owner......there was a few fellows got a few litters over to mainland....one fecking red dog in particular used alot......and bred the shit out of.....sad story.....but now the damage is done....atleast that sort of thing will be hard to let happen again from any sort of "decent dogger......:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.