1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Excuse The Girly Collar...

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Zoe, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

.... but it fits him so he's stuck with it for now. lol Moonshine at almost five months....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

Love those ears Zoe. very cute pup

3. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

LOL don't excuse the girl collar I love it :) Nice pictures pretty dog!

4. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Thanx coop-dog. He's such a great little guy. So much fun, smart, sweet, outgoing, drivey.... We are very happy with him.

5. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Meh. I'm not a very girly girl so it's hard for me to handle. lol Does the trick though.... lol

6. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

I really like that first picture...lol

7. jacko

jacko CH Dog

very cute pup ,,i doubt that he will get a complex over the collar ,lol

8. Very Good looking puppy nice pic

9. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Pretty as a picture love the name to...

10. old goat

old goat CH Dog

nice pup zoe . but get rid of that cable and get a chain before he gets 1 year . they're not safe and i want you to have your pup forever . they will break and he could get away . and hell sometimes it's nice to be girly . and watch that snap . don't want it to break .

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2011
  11. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Thanx guys and thanx old goat. He's not housed on it though. The dogs just use it for pee breaks. I live in a pretty crappy area so I don't leave the dogs outside unattended or they'd be history.

12. NGK

NGK Top Dog

Moonshine looks great Zoe, he almost has tri color undertones in some of those photos, or is that just shadows and light reflecting off his fur?

Nig Baby is doing great, finally came out of her shell a bit and started making some noise. Believe it or not I didn't hear her bark until a week ago, lol.

NGK

13. old goat

old goat CH Dog

zoe i thought you may keep him inside . but what i mean is the cable will rust where they crimped it and on both ends . then it will break someday when you never exspect it .

14. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I change my cables multiple times a year. I live in a rain forest and it rains a good nine months out of the year so I don't take risks with those cables rusting. They are replaced long before they probably need to be. I'm pretty over the top OCD. lol I do have a length of chain his breeder brought me as I couldn't find any decent size here but now I can't find any decent hardware for it. Canadian Tire sucks. lol

15. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Right on NGK. Moonshines not a big barker but he's been a bit of a whiner lately! lol He's actually got a bit of thinning around his eyes there which make the fur look lighter. I'm going to try a food change to see if it helps. Tank and Arez actually get some seasonal alopecia with hair thinning on their snout every winter. Must be something in the line. What are you feeding Nig?

16. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

he's a cutie! lovin those goofy ears!

17. NGK

NGK Top Dog

Were feeding Nig a locally made (made on our street) lamb meal and brown rice formula, its expensive but really fresh, organic, no preserves.

NGK

18. Good looking pup Zoe :)

19. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

LOL Zoe I just realized this was a male pup! Yeah take that damn girly collar off him!!! LOL I should put a pink one on Bogart he would never forgive me LOL

20. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

See! It is too girly, isn't it! lol I'm a basic black girl so it's totally freakin' me out. I can't wait until the red one fits him! lol