1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Excited about new addition...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CaesarIsis, Sep 18, 2010.

1. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

2. Ricky1969

Ricky1969 Big Dog

nice pup is that yours

3. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

where you been hiding out at? ;)

4. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

of course man hehe

5. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

haha shit man, just been real busy with my daughter and new job and all kinds of shit i guess, i keep an eye on stuff here and there though hehe. hope all is well with you man!

6. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

looking good.good luck.

7. ohav4

ohav4 Big Dog

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Nice pup caesarIsis...good luck with him!....I like the bottom...not a fan of the top

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2010
  9. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Well thank you, i really like the bottom as well, and i think you'd like the top if you knew the dog ;)

10. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Can't dispute that!!!....lol....good luck with caesar!!

11. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

12. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

good luck with em, i see the pattern that not too many folks are fond of the cowboy blood.

13. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

yea well everyone has their reasons i guess, i look more at the sire than the dog 3 to 4 generations back, not that they dont contribute but obviously the sire and dam themselves are more important, and both these dogs deserve to be bred and will produce good dogs as far as i'm concerned.

14. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Good luck with your pup bro ... I got a female out of same litter ... Hope all goes well with yours ... If all works out with mine she will be bred back to hire sire :) ...

15. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

hah funny cuz i was just thinkin the same about takin him back to kitty if it all works out. i really wish good ol muggs was still around though

16. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

yeah muggs was a little monster lol damn good bulldog... Also would like to go back to something
    Mau Mau has one of these days ..

17. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

it'll probably be a cur. good luck though

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2010
  18. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

uh ok, do you know either of these dogs or have any experience with these lines at all???

my bad...i guess cuz of your edit you were kidding?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2010
  19. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

lol yea man. no shots.