1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Evolution kennels breeding

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by machobuck, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

"Also ek has been up front about the breeding if down the line the pup starts acting weird than he will send me another pup from a future litter as replacement so all and all i feel great about my perchase."

If you can afford the pup go for it. What do you mean by "start acting weird"? Does this mean EK will replace the pup if it doesn't turn out? I think what everyone's saying is, if the pup doesn't turn out, are YOU willing to cull and take it as a loss? Because we all know there are some shady dishonest doggers out there that will breed because of the pretty papers no matter how shitty the dog is. Good luck in whatever you choose to do.

2. machobuck

machobuck Big Dog

shakaz not a rich dude by any means hell i couldve spent it on a new tv lol and lee yea your right i probably couldve waited and bumped into more pple and got a cheaper dog bred nicely but answer me this how many of thoes dogs out of that litter do you think will end up here in nj where i am especially with that price tag ? maybe 1 out of alot so its a newbie thing you know

3. machobuck

machobuck Big Dog

marshall619 good ? but i answered this a few pages back if the dog isnt worth the food in his bowl than hes gettin his balls snatched off have no problem with that and yes ek has said if the dog shows signs of being retarded or anything to send it back and that he will replace it i dont expect anyone to replace a dog that just doesnt workout that the chance you take with any pup all you can ask for is a pup free of health issues and that sort cant say oh if this pup isnt a gr ch in 2 yrs that i want my money back come on guys we all know it doesnt work like that and if it does than shit point me to that guy for my next one

4. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Well good luck buddy. Long as you're sure and confident. What traits attracted you to this blood anyway?

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

at the end of the day you got the blood you wanted so i would say its not a bad purchase. At this point its the same as every other dog, just hope it turns out. I honestly hope it works out for you and your friend. Keep us posted bcim sure im not the only one who is curious

6. machobuck

machobuck Big Dog

To me it doesnt seem like they lack anything like the complete package in a dog and d p i deff will

7. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

sometimes when a line gets to tight it loses it vigour which is why people were iffy about the bro/sis. and when people peddle blood it gets watered down. but most people would chance the pup ur gonna get, not sure if htey would pay that much for it but if it works out might be a good one. Anyways we wont know for another 2 or 3 years so we'll see

8. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

Sorry, didn't read thru all the posts. Sounds good, again good luck on the pup and keep us updated :dogstare:

9. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Not really sure why you would be worried about the brother sister thing i mean your lookin at gettin a pup off a double bred dog whose sire was a brother sister breeding, 357 off Butkus to miss leaky who are full brother sister, worked out in that breeding theres 357 a 4xw and Billy who was a good bitch too.

10. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

in your opinion do u not think its gettin a little tight?

11. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

I know what he is talkin about the acting weird i had some ghetto bred dogs my girl at the time rescued the mother of and ended up wantin to breed so i did a no no and bred her to some male i found who i thought was a good lookin dog but had no papers and took a male and a female pup and made house dogs of em well we split up and she did that breedin 4 times i helped her get rid of some and keep track of and all but one the people were happy with now these were petbulls and only given to petbull owners the only one outta 4 litters off of a brother sister breeding that averaged 9 pups turned out a retard lol its what i named her she was later renamed rere when i say retarded and he used the term acting weird the dog was just off she was shy and if you forced yourself on her shed bite you when most the females i kept track of were really outgoing she ended up being her daughters dog and was never bred beautiful all white female who looked like a male.

12. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

No because the dam of the inbred breeding is not a tight bred dog even though on paper she looks great with machobuck and they have some of the same dogs close she has outs. I dont think i would do a brother sister off this brother sister breeding i cant find to many that were double inbred dogs worked out hardly ever i can only think of one dog i ever have known about work out that were double inbred and that was a double inbred mayday x dragonlady male.

13. machobuck

machobuck Big Dog

yea i wont be breeding him too a sister IF he works out than he would be bred to the female pick of the litter from this breeding my buddy has the pick im not thinking that far ahead tho like im a long way from breeding if any breeding is done at all

14. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

sup Mach, check out this static:D told u ur in fer it, damn near 3000 views:D lotta wins in those peds, each dog proved his own worth,not that of the entire line. tight or not, that gene is in this line, dont listen to a conf twit, hope u can pick the one you want, dont sell the retards short, they may be game:D ever heard some one say man that dog was going crazy? well thats prolley what that dog was,,,crazy, gameness doesnt mean a dog is mentally sound, it means its fukkin loopy,take seperation anxiety for ex, only example, some damn dog would kill itself to get off a chain or outta kennel,its a state of mind these guys go thru, not a sound all around pet, its not how some jackass paired up a breeding, its nature, u can take 2 currs n produce a gamey hound, hell any breed can be game, u can take 2aces n theyll make crapola, luck of the draw, and how good a handler/conditioner is, look at all these legendary dogs from the past, these dix come up with all these stories, true or not these dogs didnt quit, because they werent allowed to, hell you can make up a dog and some fool will say I heard they are currs, or they can be, and youd be like I just made that damn dog up, n u sir are a liar, hell some kid in his pj's that just got done eatin his crustless grilled cheese can tell you this shit, you arent gonna change things the folks for generations in the past have already established wut ur after, its up to u to harness this and take it and do want you want with it, you got an advantage, count those merits, thats in there

15. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

………WOW………this thread just keeps gettin worse..........

16. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

:bsflag::crap::Insanity::bsflag:

17. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Please don't breed anymore..........

18. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Lmao @ yb.

19. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Learn to read i wasnt breeding them ya cant always help what others do.

20. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

WOW...thank you for this read. I am now that much stupider...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.