1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Evolution kennels breeding

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by machobuck, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. About Machobuck, is it true that his moneymakers were honed to a sharpness that would scratch glass? Also, is it true that that dog was on more shit then Roger Clemens when he stepped to the plate?

2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

only true answers would be from his handlers or folks real close to them. now about "juice" it's a big part of the game more times then not a dog in the box will be on something. not so much because of performance enhancing but rather recovery reasons during a keep.

3. machobuck

machobuck Big Dog

first ive heard of it

4. Blau

Blau Big Dog

Noobie Question; how expensive are we talking? I don't see prices listed on their site, and I've never owned/bought a bulldog so I have no idea what expensive for the breed is considered. IE a fully trained SchIII GSD from East Germany runs around $2000 - $7000. What would an expensive price for a well bred APBT be?

5. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

anything more then your willing to spend blau.

6. Blau

Blau Big Dog

LOL so that's... $1000+.

7. Jelet

Jelet Banned

agreed !

8. bestia

bestia Big Dog

He had very long cutters, but they were never filed, just haters hating.

9. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

not to big on the machobuck stuff. not to big on breeding dogs that both look like they dont know what a tooth or a tusk feels like but hey best of luck to you

10. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

The best dogs are dirt cheap free cause they come from friends who don't peddle and just want to place what they can't keep with responsible people. But I would say anything over $700 and somebody is askin too much. $500 is pretty fair.

11. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Everyone is talkin shit abut his price (haters) I know he was askin 2000 for the pups off of Yellowman i am a fan of brother sister breedings but wouldnt think they would be worth more then pups nicely line bred off of a Gr. Ch.

12. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Haters.......??? I like to think of it as just bein smart. I GARANTEE you I can find better dogs for less than $500. If it makes me a hater to try to tell somebody they can find bulldogs as good or better for a quarter of the price, I think that makes me a nice guy. If somebody saved me $1500 I'd call him a friend not a hater. In fact, I got two bulldogs comin for $500 and with % these dogs got I'll be real suprised if both of them ain't on fire. That's $500 for both, not a piece. But it's all good, I'll keep hatin on somebody who likes to peddle pups and rip people off.

13. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

You CAN find better dogs for less i seen a 2xw go for the same price but if your into that bloodline you would be hard pressed to find better BRED dogs and thats why he has no problem gettin what he wants for them. I myself wouldnt pay more then 500 for a pup off of a no winner but i aint gonna knock someone that can get that for a pup.

14. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

people are gonna have different views on this. Its practical vs why not spend it if i got it. He asked for opinions and got different ones, i dont think its hating. But i def understand that this is highly sought after blood and that if there is something you really want that you may pay a little more to get it

15. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

A lot of money for a pup that could catch parvo and die before they even grow their adult cutters... i'm just saying.

16. Mr.lee

Mr.lee Big Dog

many of you guys are saying his paying to much, most peolpe dont have good connection to get good dogs at a cheap price. why dont you guys help him find a dog at a resonable price with the same bloodline...

17. machobuck

machobuck Big Dog

This thread has taken alot of different directions to say the least the price of the pup wasnt a issue that i had or asked about bottom line the dog is bred great just wasnt sure about the brother sister breeding thing that was the only real concern sure its alot for a pup ive seen pple pay way more for a razors edge whatever you wanna call them even other breeds can tend to cost in the thousands because of parents and bloodlines etc sure the dog can get sick and die but chances of owner fault are very slim as i take very good care of my dogs and none has left my yard before they were 6 months old due to parvo and things like that i dont sell dogs i keep what i buy for myself period. Also ek has been up front about the breeding if down the line the pup starts acting weird than he will send me another pup from a future litter as replacement so all and all i feel great about my perchase.

I also appreciate all the info pple have been shareing with me about this great bred on this site but i still have more questions that i hope get answered here on this site as im still trying to learn can never learn too much just gotta take it for what its worth

18. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Because, I don't have those connections either Mr. Lee, but I also don't have money like he obviously does. I'm just a poor working man with an irrational love of bulldogs.

19. machobuck

machobuck Big Dog

As a new kid on the block i have very limited connections to good dogs best i can go is a grand son of mayday thats a 1w dog but hes so short that i dont want anything off of him and a pup off of him would have run me 500 so the money wasnt a issue hopefully in the future i wont have to pay so much for a pup but if he turns out to b a good pup than i wont mind going to ek for another pup you never know how pups will turn out

20. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

because most of us found our own connections thru homework and time put in. patience is a virtue and good things come to those who wait. i dont mind helping folks out, but i like to see they are in it for the long haul, not expecting results instantly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.