1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Evolution kennels breeding

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by machobuck, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

thats what im sayin LWG...these folk hatin and there from proven stock..

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

whats has either parent done? im not sayin they have or havent done anything, im just saying i dont know about lol
    just bc michael jordan is the best doesnt mean his son is gonna be as good, doesnt even mean he will make the nba...

3. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

your right but do you have a dog with Machobuck in the 2nd and Cuda in the 3rd?
    no so why hate on the mans dogs? I havent ever heard anything bad about the kennel (not that ive heard much about them period) so im not gonna hate...only time will tell but until it does im happy for him and i think they have potential..not to snap back at you DP but genetics is genetics and I think Micheal Jordans kid would have a much better chance then some average athelete to make it if MJ married a WNBA star and he was schooled from a young age:cool:

4. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

private msg sent MB

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

when did i hate? im jealous lol, all im sayin that no way would i ever pay that much for a pup especially if its off unproven parents. its good blood so hopefully it works out for him, and from what he told me im almost positive the pup will

6. alpay

alpay Big Dog

very good breeding but expensive !!

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2010
  7. tony413

tony413 Big Dog

very pretty ped but im sure they will be expensive

8. machobuck

machobuck Big Dog

well we sure gonna see how this works out hopefully for the best im gonna believe it will the blood is their lets hope the ability is too

9. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

as PT Barnum said "there's a sucker born every minute"
    anyone selling pups from a brother x sister breeding is a puppy peddler, anyone foolish enough to buy a pup from ANY brother sister breeding deserves to lose their money, in this case probably 4 figures.

10. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

11. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

can't agree with that statement about bro/sis breedings ben. As far as the price goes, I doubt he paid much more than he would've for a garner pup. I wouldn't have paid it but that's me. The two dogs do look untouched and bred because of the ped and not on their own merit but on paper its a hell of a breeding. Good luck with the pup.

12. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i will agree that the majority of the real tight breedings you see like this are done strictly for the paper. whether or not they are a peddler tho imo depends on what they do with the pups, either they keep them all and cull out the undesireables, or they make a quick buck. it seems that some are being let go, so i do question the intentions behind the breeding. very clean dogs with a stellar ped...would i buy one at the 4 figure price we all predict, HELL NO! i dont have that kinda money to throw down for a pup....if you do Machubuck, then i wish you luck. just one bit of advice...... once he/she is paid for, FORGET WHAT YOU PAID, and be honest with yourself about the dog.

and for the record, i like a real tight breeding like this

13. machobuck

machobuck Big Dog

yea see i figure the money is already outta my pocket why cry over spilled milk and than on the flip side the dog could very well live up to its potential and be a GREAT DOG i had the oppurtunity to get a pup from garner ohk and carolina game dogs but i went with the evolution stuff not 2nd guessin my deceision just wanted to know what the community thought you know also from a person i can trust who has seen machobear 2 in person said hes a hella dog wont let another dog around him but the two females hes been bred to even other bitches he goes after now if he doesnt live up to the papers and hold his own than he wont b bred period

14. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

so a person told you he wont let other dogs around him, and hes a hell of a dog. thats you justification for dropping that kind of $$$$ on a pup? hell, i got a couple that wont let any dogs near them and are "one hell of a dog"....wanna buy a pup?:D....im not trying to come across as an ass, i wish ya luck. who knows, you might get a real good one

15. machobuck

machobuck Big Dog

money is always an issue but if its what you want than i say get it u you know only time will tell if its been worth it or not cant take the money with you when its all over and even if he doesnt end up being a great one still will end up being a new member of my family but the odds of him turning out good are the same if not a little better than most PUBLIC kennels alot of guys here on the forum are in the know with alot of these great dogs and private kennels im just in my 2nd yr owning this breed hopefully one day im able to meet pple who have great dogs who heart and papers arent questioned also if he did turn out great who would take a dog with this background ?

16. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

im all about super tight bred dogs. i wouldn't ever buy just one pup from a inbred litter like that. the chance of getting a "retard" is way to high. beginners have a hard time cull'n a dog they have 10k invested in.

17. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

LOL nice to have Lee D back on bord BAWHAHAHAHA

18. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

sorry for the thread jack , but i want to know......i know about barracuda, and after a couple of pics on another forum i had commented about the dog looking like he had more than earned his chain spot, i was swiftly taken down and told that his looks [lips ect] were a product of his breeding? looked to me like the tales of a working dog. were his looks different from a young age or the same as the older pics after it had been proven?

19. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

sorry ben brok , didnt read your post, hence my previous question , even with this breeding[no offence machobuck] but this seems to be a litter that for the dollars would have a higher % of producing a bunch of windowlicking pups than weel bred dogs????? i would hate to fork out huge dollars for a spastic.

20. machobuck

machobuck Big Dog

cuda look great im moreless gonna be doing adba shows with my pup for the first couple years of having him afterwards who knows :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.