1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Evolution kennels breeding

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by machobuck, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

This is how you come up with those figures. Lets say you take 1 SDJ. In the show news section lets say there are 100 matches. Out of that 100 there were 33 females shown. That's 33% of all dogs shown in those 2 months that were female. Now take 2 more SDJ's and do the same thing. Then you figure out the average out of the 6 months worth of show news you have. That will give you a good estimate.

Also from my experience most will quit between 30-40. So that tells me time is a very important aspect of a dog quiting. Also the average length of a conditioned match is 45 minutes. So common sense tells you if one can do :40 without conditioning then you probably got a good chance at having a nice one.

2. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Jusst because someone tells you their stock is tested doesn't make it so either. But at least what i'musing is a fair guide. Matches were faked in there but alot were real. It's just an average. Tested to one person is just getting one fired up to another.

3. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i guess what stands out to me the most is one word you keep using WD....average.

4. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

^^^^:dance2::0047:

5. fblb

fblb Top Dog

There were many (smarter people) that never report. Wonder how many were never reported....thousands?

6. fblb

fblb Top Dog

From your experience, huh? You know this forum as many others is not strictly visited by the game dog fancier. Chose your words wiser in the public eye. Common sense can tell you many things like time of the roll is of lesser importance than that of the quality of the opponent, and the eye watching it.

7. cutt

cutt CH Dog

I agree, a time is a tool not a deciding factor. Trying to take the wheels off , is not done by allowed "minutes" but the keen eye of common cense in which most dont have..

8. cutt

cutt CH Dog

taking it easy on bitches only because there female is "short changing" a program IMO. Again this is a common cense issue, discounting a bitch for4 that reason is cuttin in short.

9. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I am only speaking about history. Of course i know quality of oponent is important but time is just as important. Just because a hound can take an ass whooping and keep scratching doesn;t mean he will scratch when exhausted.

10. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

bing bing bing bing!!!!!!! Post of the week!

11. fblb

fblb Top Dog

A good ass whooping should make him exhausted. Like I said time time isn't everything. Someone who really knows their own stock doesn't have to roll their animal for almost an hour to see what they need to. They have a good understanding of their animals, and the breeding program they are running. People that need to check their animals for extended periods of time are one of a few things....unsure of either themselves their yard or both. Same with those that need to keep looking at the same animal over, and over before they are satisfied with what they have. Good debate.

12. fblb

fblb Top Dog

This is what is known as keeping it filthy, kind sir.

13. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Some do it for an extended period of time so they can be sure their money won't get taken easily. Some have lost both front wheels in 10 minutes and scratched. Their not exhausted after 10 minutes. You can get a good ass whoopin' within the first :20.

14. fblb

fblb Top Dog

All variables...depends on the animal. The more you tap into the dog the more you take away from him/her. You can never be sure that your money won't get taken...all you can ever be sure of is that you brought the best animal you can. Sounds like an excuse for the unsure. The unsure will never have a good dog...to busy taking instead of giving.

15. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

whats that saying..... something about leaving your best fight in the gym?

16. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Everyone does things differently. I think we can agree with that. The system has a proven track record for greatness. If you get the money then i guarantee you earned it and probably lost 10 pounds of sweat in the process cause we were there so long;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2010
  17. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Please conduct yourself with some caution...this is a public forum, and you are a super mod.

18. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Thanks,for catching that fb... Easy Wardog, y'all are only speakin historically.

19. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

i metioned already that I am only speaking historically.

20. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Then you might want to word it that way. Don't leave it up for debate, you are a super mod conduct yourself as such. If you are only speaking historically don't use words like mine, my, and I.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.