1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Evolution kennels breeding

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by machobuck, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

i want to go to mexico as well blackrock hook a brother up and about the lynching part lol yeah ive been to a show in nuevo leon and shit gets real serious cause now your in another country you cant go about yapping your gums i met el arcitcto from el D.F.

2. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

oh and black rock is there any dogman that you my know in sonora or sinaloa p.m me if you do

3. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Anyone know if Evolution Kennels ships pups out?

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

im sure he won't have a problem with that LOL.

5. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Wow......after this thread, why would you want one? Three generations of untested cold/cur dogs and only one proven??????

6. machobuck

machobuck Big Dog

not defending anyone cause at this point honestly it doesnt matter to me but if they say that hes not testing the dogs yet they dont get along or talk to each other anymore how would a person really know wether he is or isnt like i said he was referred to me also there have been dogs that have been cold that produced good ones and curs also just not as often as proven dogs me learning i wouldnt breed a cold dog but to each his own

7. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Why would you want a dog off of dogs that are even suspected of not doing what it do?

8. machobuck

machobuck Big Dog

i wouldnt but if the money is already spent whats the point in crying over it you know but also always two sides to every story so say we dont know each other runing in different circles i shown my dog twice and come out on top both times now someone else like i never heard of that dog that hes a cur heard he jumped the wall etc now you got another circle of pple getting bullshit info see what im saying im actually going down to fl in 3 weeks im gonna swing by and go see both mb2 and mbp with my own eyes

9. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

Because the investment, pretty ped, and excuses outweighs the quality of the dog. :rolleyes:

10. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Well yeah you got a point if it's too late now all you can do is raise it to be the best it can at whatever you choose. Good luck.

11. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Ped don't make the dog. The dog makes the ped. And the man makes the dog so I would go with an honest dogman for honest dogs before I would go with how pretty the ped is. There are no excuses... but yeah that happens a lot don't it Searcy

12. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

People buy pups off dogs all the time that haven't been tested. Most people do not test their females. On average only 33% of tested dogs are females. 66% are males. That means on average in a 5 generation pedigree only 5 out of 15 females are tested. Also another thing is even though alot of you think you test your dog. You really don't. It's not a test unless you take an unconditioned dog and leave him down for a minium of 40 minutes. If you don;t use a timer then 20 minutes can feel like 40.

13. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

I agree with you but I'm not sure on the percentages. However, I had always felt that most don't test their females as hard as their males. That's just my .02 cents.

14. Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu Big Dog

Would one consider a female that went over an hour 6 lbs uphill in a yard accident, and then as soon as she could stand the next day tried to go after the bigger dog again tested?

Some say that unless it was witnessed firsthand, then no.

15. Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu Big Dog

That question was purely hypothetical, BTW. I have gone over every inch of my yard, not to mention that I never leave the dogs unsupervised, even while one is caged, so the above could not possibly happen to me:)

16. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

where did u get those stats? lol
    but i agree that most dont test and those that do dont ususally test their females. All i know is for the price and that many untest generations i wouldnt dream of gettin one. I do think a lot of people talk the talk but at the end of the day dont test their own stock. Not askin for anyone to incriminate themselves, just saying:D

17. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Anyone with a few journals and some free time on their hand can do the math themselves.

18. fblb

fblb Top Dog

I was curious as to where you get those percentage's? Unless you are on 100% of people's yard's 100% of the time then that is not 33%....not 66%, but 100% speculation. Also who is this you, you speak of? Again unless you are there to witness the "test" then this is not only speculation, but also a direct insult, and half way finger pointing. I myself never felt that time was as important in a test as the quality of the actual opponent. If your dog goes into his test against a game plug that can't fight his way out of a wet paper bag for 40 minutes what really are you seeing? It isn't totally about the amount of time your animal is down for it is a compilation of things. The experienced eye or a real dog man that knows their own stock might not need to roll their stock for that long to see what they need to. Just another man's point of view.

19. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Just because things are in a journal doesn't make them so. Don't believe everything you read, kind sir.

20. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

b-i-n-g-o ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.