1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Evolution kennels breeding

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by machobuck, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jelet

Jelet Banned

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2010
  2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

I could care less who is right or wrong
    looks like macho did well at the show and made some good connects
    the info correct info on EK has been put out
    good thread but i think 12 pages is enough:D
    nothin left to do in this thread but argue:rolleyes:

3. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Do you know anything about Mr.357? I heard he was a very good dog that ended up getting off the chain and hitting the neighbors dog. The neighbor shot him. This is what I was told. Got anything else to add? I appreciate your honesty.

4. Jelet

Jelet Banned

Also....i forgot to mention this while responding.....the response blackrock gave about their Sam Jr. dog is valid. I did not see Sam Jr. go but several mexican dogmen did.....all of them said he did some funny things......perhaps Sam Jr does have a very different style that gives impression of turning, etc. Without looking at different tapes, we can only guess. So my fault blackrock on the sam Jr comment about "showing funny signs" hence why i said according to to mexican fans... etc.

5. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Jelet, idk what you've been reading but nobody is agreeing with you.

So you saw the dog go yourself or are you just quoting second hand forum fodder as fact?

You're not a "real dogger":rolleyes:

6. Jelet

Jelet Banned

they are family.......if they are NOW saying they have nothing to do with "Evolution" it might be because "blackrock" is open about matching and Evolution is in USA and selling pups. You figure why they want to separate both camps. Remember that it is illegal to sell dogs for (or from) illegal activities. If the fighting camp "Blackrock" admitted that they were together with Evolution, Evolution would be in big legal trouble......

7. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

WOW dude even if any of that was true someone should teach you snitches get stitches!!!

8. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

close the thread lol

9. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

"BULLSHIT IS BULLSHIT
    BLACKROCKS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT SEMEN STEALING , BULLSHIT OWNER CLAIMING TO BE EK....
    SO BLACKROCKS HAS NOT A GOD DAMED THING TO DO WITH THAT BULLSHITTER AND WE ARE NOT EVOLUTION"

Sounds like a bit more than just difference in activities.

10. baconffa

baconffa Pup

that far down line it aint nothin but the look of the dog not the type or what the dog can do so many peopl have vered of from the roots oh and that apple does fall far from the tree trust been down that road

11. mick73

mick73 Pup

jelet you are 100% Correct , about pups , Your dead wrong on Sam, now a 4 shows , 3 sick , buddy three ch's first with 25 rbc and kindneys and pancreas shot , third two weeks after iron od and not working last three weeks, and last pushing pound and a half against a bad mofo . Forfit where I live is 50% of adba show so if no pussy footing with that pay forefit and show bigger , and GOTS to show up with him on weight If you think you got better my man hit me up
    info@blackrocks.com.mx he is a 42.5 and will bring him for a 6th adba just for you !!!
    YIS
    blackrocks

12. jelet you are 100% Correct , about pups , Your dead wrong on Sam, now a 4 shows , 3 sick , buddy three ch's first with 25 rbc and kindneys and pancreas shot , third two weeks after iron od and not working last three weeks, and last pushing pound and a half against a bad mofo . Forfit where I live is 50% of adba show so if no pussy footing with that pay forefit and show bigger , and GOTS to show up with him on weight If you think you got better my man hit me up
    info@blackrocks.com.mx he is a 42.5 and will bring him for a 6th adba just for you !!!
    YIS
    blackrocks

ps all mexican dog men will talk bad about all my dogs , all the time, I AM CLOSE TO BEING LYNCHED AFTER EVERY SHOW , I AM 19 -0 RUN AND THEY ARE ALL WAITING WITH PINATAS AND TEQUILA TO CELEBRATE WHEN I LOOSE!! YOU WONT HEAR ANYTHING GOOD , THE GRAPES ARE SOUR !
    AGAIN

JET , IF RBJTB SAYS THAT BULLSHIT ITS ONLY TO SELL PUPS , HES FULL OR SHIT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO COMMUNICATION WITH THAT P O S , GET IT IN YOUR HEAD , NOT PROTECTING ANYONE JUST DONT WANT HIM MAKING A DIME OFF OF MY HARD WORK , ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

13. KINGKRACKER1

KINGKRACKER1 Big Dog

HOPE THE PUPS COME OUT AS A GOOD AS THE PEDIGREE!!..PERSONALLY I WOULD LOVE TO GET A PUP!!!:eek:

14. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

blackrocksmx i'd love to take a trip down to mexico this summer and learn a few things

15. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

you aint the only one feast!

16. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Let's get us a convoy going lmao.

17. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

LMAO @ Jelet...........fits the description of dumb game right down to the letter.

18. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

shotgun! lol

19. Jelet

Jelet Banned

Thank you.

And all I said about Sam JR was "
    According to many fans that were in the show in Mexico, Sam Jr made a lot of funny signs in his last win a few months ago. " Key word:According to. And apparently I am correct, meaning that the mexican fans did say this crap about sam jr. Even though it is not true. The mexican fans did say this,
    "
    ps all mexican dog men will talk bad about all my dogs , all the time, I AM CLOSE TO BEING LYNCHED AFTER EVERY SHOW
    "

Even though this is not true. ALL I SAID was that the mexican folks at the show is who said this. Which is why I said "ACCORDING TO" meaning it can be a lie or the truth. But nonetheless as I stated earlier "the response blackrock gave about their Sam Jr. dog is valid."

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2010
  20. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

no little buddy, the cool guys ride up front! you can have window or ride bitch :p lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.