1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Everyones thoughts

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Old Timer, Jun 21, 2007.

?

Should i stay or or shoul i leave

Poll closed Jul 1, 2007.
  1. Yes i should stay

95.7%
  2. No you should leave

4.3%
  1. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

well in a way this is not about dogs but really i guess it is.reason i posted thin is history is because thats what i help a lot of people with is what happened back in my day and the way things were and in some cases still are done.i couldn't post this in the other site because for some reason i can not post or do anything on it.but the whole point of this thread is,it was recently brought to my attention by one member of this board that i am nothing but a contaminaton of this board.shoving a bunch of bullshit down everyones throats so the reason i created this thread was to get everyones opinion on the matter.because i will leave if everyone thinks the same.wich is why i put a poll on here if it comes out right it should have so you can select should i stay or should i go.i hope it doesn't get closed or deleted because in a way it does pertain to dogs because thats all i talk about on here and help people out with.

2. Big Rod

Big Rod Big Dog

stay, i say. i might know much, but i know enough to know you know. You know?

3. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

Stay. Don't let curs bother you. This board is about game dogs and you know what a gamedog is. This site is getting back on track to be a gamedog site so stick around.

4. clutch billups

clutch billups Big Dog

hmm interesting ... im not sure what to say oltimer.... i think you are a vital part of our little world and id be sad to see you go ive never seen you post anything but good sound advice and solid opinion that makes people think outside the liberal minded box there parents have built around them... so i for one say stay you ol fucker id miss your ass.....

5. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

i will stay as long as i am wanted.if everyone thinks i should leave i will but if the masses think i should stay i will do so as well.i just don't want to stay around if i have wore out my welcome.

6. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Do I even need to say it? Theres no way you should leave! You have more know-how in this lifestyle than probably anyone else in here. Its rare you find a man/dogman with so much experience and knowledge to give (whos willing to do so) and thats that. I for one am glad to have had the chance to talk with you and Im sure there are plenty of others here who feel the same way I do. I can honestly say if you leave, I will too. Who gives a damn what the yuppies think. Im here to LEARN. Everyone should be so lucky as to have seen the things you've seen and met the people you've met. It saddens me to know you're even THINKING about leaving this site. It was a great day when I discovered Game Dogs and the lifestyle that comes with being involved in a sport with as much heritage and tradition. I love it. Talking with you for myself is like a person who loves baseball having the chance to talk to Babe Ruth. Its RARE and I, for one, am greatfull to have had the opportunity to do so. HELL NO you shouldnt leave!

7. Dtwo

Dtwo Big Dog

Voted:) - can we vote more than once?:D

8. Suki

Suki Guest

imo, Jesse, you've been more of an asset than, then an ass! ;)
    i HOPE you choose to stay.:)

9. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

some folks get their panties in a wad real easy.

don't sweat that shit, man.

green folks like me can only wait to read informative (experienced) posts.

if they don't like what you gotta say, they don't have to read it.

and vice-a-verca.

good day.

10. thepitpalace

thepitpalace Big Dog

Old Timer, I usually don't have too much to say on this forum but I am on it almost 24/7, just reading and learning as much as I can. Although I do not agree with everything you say, or anyone else for that matter, I do find you and this forum very valuable..My opinion does not matter much I very much enjoy your comments and value what you have to say..

11. NC

NC CH Dog

I'll say the same thing I said about Atilla.. Go if you want to go the board will survive without you.. stay if you want to stay.. if you know as much as you say then green folks (me included) can learn from you. Damn I hate all this darma... this he said she said they said we said crap is for high school.... Who cares if you're liked or not, who cares if people talk about you or call you names or whatever. Life sucks get a helmet.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2007
  12. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

it's not the fact that if i am liked or not.it is just that i do not want to stay around someplace where i have worn out my welcome.and from what i was told that was the jist i got so thats why i asked this question.

13. rosco91382

rosco91382 Big Dog

Even though Im fairly new I say stay, I've learned a lot in such a short time and Its always good to hear how things were done in the past and how we are doing things now!

14. Danno

Danno Pup

Who really cares? It's the internet....this seems like nothing more than whoring for attention, which is more pathetic than worrying about what people think about you on the internet.

NC likes this.
  15. dunlap

dunlap Big Dog

Just ignore the PETA nut huggers man....IMO, you are one of the most valuable people on this board. In just the short amount of time that I've known you on here I've learned quite a bit from you and I'm sure several others have as well.

If you do decide to leave, please let me know so I can keep in touch with you else where.

16. zacdaddy77

zacdaddy77 Big Dog

Buddy you don't know me and I don't know you.But I like ya.I like everything I've seen you post.I'd say stay and don't let them get to you.

,Zac

17. simms

simms CH Dog

Don't sweat the small stuff.

18. Oldtimer I read all your Posts and I like them. Good honest information. But if you are really a Oldtimer you will show nerves if some curs try to piss on your leg. You know this is the internet and you never really know who is who. But your Posts are valuable information and this is the most important one . To be honest I would like to see 2 or 3 pics on your gallerie....maybe 20 or 30 year old pics...maybe new pics so I could make me a picture from you. But if not its ok...I would say we need every old-timer we can get. They become rare ....scratch hard old-timer!

19. Whom does interest the mass?. If the mass had the power our dogs would be vanished long before. The mass is silly. This always was in such a way. Thinkers are rare. ;)

20. redripper

redripper Big Dog

I find your posts on point and informative. You should stay. The old school perspective is always appreciated.