1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ever buy from here?

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by maydaymatt, Aug 23, 2011.

1. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

has anybody ever bought any shirts from here http://www.pitbull-shirts.com/home ? i did and it says allow up to 10 days for shipping and its been 13 days since my order " has been shipped" :mad::mad::mad: i checked my bank yest. and the money has been debited to my account.just wondering if anybody has got the shaft or not.

2. Mark1427

Mark1427 Big Dog

never heard of them before, I like some of their designs though. hope there is just a delay in your order.

3. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

It seems that most members of the forum have positive experiences buying from this place http://scratchindogdesigns.onlineshirtstores.com/ that is also a member here. I did and everything was OK. But I do not recall anyone sharing experiences from the shop you ordered from. Hopefully everything will be ok for you.

4. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

i hope so too.and i didnt notice scrathin dogs till after i spent almost 200 on this other site never again. i called the co. and they claim i should recieve them soon.

5. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

well i finally tracked down and got my shirts.....i'm not pleased so i do not recommend anybody waste there money buying one of their shirts.sorry scraatchin-dog i wish i would have known about you before i found that place. but i have designed a few shirts from your site that i will be buying soon.

6. Mark1427

Mark1427 Big Dog

was the quality not good or the delay in product arrival that turned you off ?

7. I like, may give you a hollar...............

8. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

I'd like to know this also

9. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

the print is blurry as f#@k, the print is sticky(which was sent out over 2 weeks they claim),and the print has a bunch of cracks looks like they are old and have been washed a dozen times,they use preshrunk cotton shirts and did not mention it on the add which in turn my shirts are big as i ordered them 1 size big(for shrinkage),IMO wasnt worth the money.never again its scrathindogs from that moment on.

10. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

Hmmm, that's to bad, I like there Chinaman logo better than scratchin dogs

11. Mark1427

Mark1427 Big Dog

thanks for clearing that up. they do have some good looking designs, but if they aren't ant better than described they ain't worth a hoot.

12. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Sorry to hear you had so much trouble Matt. I believe you will be happy with any of the shirts from my site. :)

13. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

From what you describe I can tell you the person doing the art for this store is not a professional graphic artist. Not all pictures can be used and most need to be enhanced. This is why they are blurry, with cracks. Sometimes a large print on a black shirt can be a little heavier than on a white shirt. The reason is the white ink underlay which prevents the black shirt from showing through and keeps the colors bright. This might be the sticky print you are seeing. But most of the problems are because of poor choice of photo, poor resolution, and no knowledge of how to fix it.

I won't sell something that I wouldn't personally wear. I make sure that all art is as good as it can be and will print well, if not I won't use it. If someone requests a specific pic for a custom shirt and I don't think it will print well, I will tell them up front. This way they can make the decision whether they want me to go through with it or not. In any case I always do the best I can with the pic. ;)

14. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Thank you. :)