1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Emmitt, Redboy, Snooty cross

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by NC STYLE, Dec 8, 2013.

1. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

realpitsnobull back at it again lol

3. It is amazing how much the king williams and bee williams dogs favor. Apbts vary in shapes sizes and colors and conformation etc and I have never really seen two dogs that were not littermates or no relation look so much alike, conformation body type and coloring. Hey nc style do they act alike or have some of the same traits qualities?

4. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

King was a hot dog with good wind and super mouth dog with great drive he was on the bigger size bout 53 his brown spots are more light and dark browns now bee bee spots have more of a reddish brown she is a smaller hound bout 40 great wind and deep deep drive

5. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

Send me one

6. afb263

afb263 Big Dog

lol, yea im in nc. ill give em a go.

7. Tndog....delete some of your messages trying to PM you

8. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....has'nt some-one here got something bred the same way...chickwithdick has one......lol....lol....

9. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

^^^ yeah and he's been putting em on planes to little girls that know fuck all about dogs

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

10. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

.....yep...lol...."with golden ball's"......as-well as head's........lol......

11. NC Hounds

NC Hounds Banned

12. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Who bred it and.....why????

13. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

Williams bred it because he wanted white body and gold head with cow patches. Don't ya know?

14. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

Honey was a cur!

15. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Lmao @ Real

16. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

He's Back!!!!!!

17. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Even if he came on here with the handle "pink pony", he'd still stick out like a sore thumb lol.

18. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Lmfao....damn 3 posts before he got the chop...hell, he might be holding a forum record of sorts lol...I feel kind of honored myself because I believe I'm the only one he got the chance to spit the dummy at this time round.(I didn't bother to respond to the clown)The funny thing is I was taking a side swipe intended for somebody else (petty that other clown missed the bait) but he took it upon himself to put his face in the way for a b*tch slap lmao...must of been a knee jerk reaction, God bless him... (bad manners on my part, but hey, I know I'm not perfect lol).