1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Eli

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by V.Jackson fan, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

It all depends im what you want in a dog, most people think because it has Eli it means hard bite brute strength and 25 mins cur. That couldn't be further from the truth, I have seen all kinds of Eli stock and depending on who and how you get all different kinds of gumbo. I personally believe that the T-Bud stuff is some of the netter that's out there. The best I seen was when it was mixed it, the Reno x Skull (Mav n his son) combined with T-Bud nigerino and Chinaman. Lil out in the Chinaman keeps it fresh even when you tighten up. Find somebody that uses their own and your chances of being happy are doubled. The old Shorty Cowboy dog Rufus is still around he 11 and putting big litters on ground still and is throwing some really good bulldogs. There are few studs bred nice but right now I know about 4 studs who are "proven producers" and not just hyped up paper work. U fortunately they all are private right now.

2. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Good post bro!!

Sampson1

3. bumper

bumper Pup

4. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

hey elifan, listen up closely: I wouldn't want a simba bred dog because he was a total cur. That doesn't have a fuckin thing to do with me liking nigerino crossed with chinaman. Stop reading my posts and trying to find something wrong, you aren't that bright.

5. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

I've said it before and I will say it again. People are like sheep, if someone like bulldog barn or T.G. has one for sale, the newbies go running and acting like they just got something really special. Simba this, Simba that. What about Gr. Ch. Spanky? He was a bulldog!

6. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

elifan, you are gonna have to google spanky, so I will save you the trouble. Simba was destroying him, but quit, and Spanky's broken ass scratched to win. Nobody there thought that Spanky could have won(especially after he endured), but he proved em wrong that day.

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

keeping it 100 lol KCC'S DOZER pedigree is a foundation built around cur dogs bullyson,snooty. so that's like a pot calling the kettle black by saying you wouldn't feed a simba dog? O'l bb must be up shit's creek when we do a bullyson / zoro cross lol.

8. elifan

elifan Big Dog

Listen no need to be a douche I heard diff about simba if you were ther than you must know better than the me , I have no reason to go back and forth with someone on a computer I dont know you.It is a public forum were anyone can post there opinions I diagree with some stuff you posted you shouldn't let it bother you so much I disagree with you thinking chinaman and nigerino is a cross me personely i think a cross should be a diff line imo I can take constructive criticism apparently you can't

9. elifan

elifan Big Dog

10. elifan

elifan Big Dog

I guess you wouln't want these dog's

11. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

I believe Chinaman and Nigerino is a cross.. Ever hear of "a cross within the family?" I think they fit that mode, yes they have some similarity but Nigerino is a pure Eli dog and Chinaman is Eli x Snooty... It's like Boze blood and Eli blood. They go back to same stuff but a cross within the family.

12. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

You posted same dog twice, but of the two I'd take Biscuit, I like his nottom personally and I would go back to that stuff because that would keep the heart in my hounds... I don't think BDB inbred on Simba I think he linebred him more off some of his better offspring.

13. elifan

elifan Big Dog

I agree with what your saying,my exact word's were not much of a cross

14. elifan

elifan Big Dog

My bad,I have a few biscuit bred dog's and Iam more than pleased with the line

15. elifan

elifan Big Dog

16. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Heard good things about them, and I wouldnt give credit to one or other I do believe they are far removed from being Eli dogs tho.

17. elifan

elifan Big Dog

I was just showing examples of simba bred dog's

18. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Oh.... Understood bro good stuff

19. Depends what your wanting in your dog... The nigerino stuff, I like because the have great wind, he.. of alot of try and Heart! I guess the only thing I would change would be the mouth... some have it some don't... But is there truly a bred out there that has everthing? Don't thinks so...

20. The old art dog... that was true Eli... the nigerino blood is only 12 percent... now days, maybe even less 6.25... I own a dbl bred Bud bitch... she was the last or second to the last old bud made before he died. At one time there was a man up north that had some art blood but it was about 25 to 28 percent. I had heard that there was some call Jap blood which may have been as high as 35 percent...

Any how just some food for thought...