1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Eli is always the way.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by SA powerline, Jul 12, 2011.

1. david63

david63 CH Dog

NGK O Yes nice pic

2. david63

david63 CH Dog

The Sealer stuff Jimmy Cardin had Sealer. He lived in Summerville Ga. The Sealer Jr. stuff are father and son if I'm not mistaken. I haven't seen anything around these woods that are bred like that. That Sealer dog was solid black. Red Rover was red. I believe Red Rover and Sealer are related.

3. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Yes that is the same dog man all that, They are world class dogs, I dont know who else has that I dont really breed out too much But I am restocking my yard and that is a big part of my program, The sealer cross seems to retain talent, They are very fancy dogs for eli dogs, When folks see my dogs hunt they allway say I thought you said you had eli dogs LOL. they hunt like your more talented strains ( never get hurt stay out the way type dogs) But they still have the good mouth I like, and still scream like a wild cat to get the hog, I dont understand whay all the hate to the eli dog out there , get off the couch walk them , hunt them .Then make a statement! I hate to see all this smack from people that have never seen a true bred kept Eli strain they have seen the peddeled down stuff and think they all are 20 min currs. lol Oh To be green again!

4. nfahred

nfahred Big Dog

5. david63

david63 CH Dog

Yes Red ROVER scream like that. hell yes that it.

6. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

No not like that that is alot more boomerange, I use the 8-ball stuff from floyd not Joe, Those are good dogs though, it would click well, As you can see those are dogs from the deep south and what is happining the old timmers (older than me old timers ) are starting to let more and more out , They are getting out and you guys will start to see alot more of that hard blood from the south more often. A man can go out and buy good dogs now I have seen alot of blood latley that you could never get befor unles you were liked by the breeder, Now if you got money you can buy your way to the top fast.

7. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

8. david63

david63 CH Dog

I seen that sealer dog at jimmy's house . jimmy's works him on a hog too. a rough dog. He had a nother dog on the yard name pierre come straight from Floyd's yard. Pierre was a solid black dog he was not as tall as sealer. sumbody stole pierre out of jimmy's yard. Tripe h just curious how old are you if you don't mind me asking. I AM 48 years old getting over a heart attack cholesterol is a bitch. too week a go.

9. david63

david63 CH Dog

if i say too much please let me know on the dogs.

10. david63

david63 CH Dog

if i had to do it all over again i would have me a yard full of sealer dogs and red rover dogs.

11. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

I ran with your croud, same age group,lol And that is the plan well I dont want to maney but I wouldnt mind having a few more my self thats a corner of my yard now for sure, Im usin 3 dif strains of dogs now every strain has something I really like Im going to cross the best of them up

12. david63

david63 CH Dog

red rover sister Cardin's Pretty girl-67600d-63 r litter mates . jimmy cardin's and mike taylor we're buddies i lost touch with mike about 3 years ago . mike was my buddy in the dogs the go to man. yeah mike in his sixty's nickname hippie if mike was to cut his hair back and shave he looks like sam elliot and sounds like sam elliot mike has a slow dawl. HE moved to somerville ga a lot of shit happened to him. his daughter died in a car accident and his wife left. ho yes please keep me up on your 3 dif strains of dogs the sealer dogs and 8' ball stuff and the other stuff . I let mike take red rover back up to somerville to stud him out mike said some shit went down I ask him what do you mean that's all he would tell me now that's what happened to my RED ROVER DOG

13. GS Bulldogs

GS Bulldogs Big Dog

14. Cadibuck

Cadibuck Big Dog

15. GS Bulldogs

GS Bulldogs Big Dog

Thank you! she is a good pup! 4 more weeks until the Tri State show and we will see how she does!

16. david63

david63 CH Dog

THAT is nice i like that. yes ELI is always the way to go. HELL YES

17. GS Bulldogs

GS Bulldogs Big Dog

Yeah I like a well bred Eli hound!

18. chekone77

chekone77 Pup

19. mikegordon

mikegordon Guest

like what u said .i would like to add the dog makes the ped. not the other way around