1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Eli & Aligator bloodlines??!!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by TruPitLver, Mar 23, 2006.

1. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

david63 likes this.
  2. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

3. Re: Eli & Aligator bloodlines??!!

yep alive and well

4. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Re: Eli & Aligator bloodlines??!!

Nobody is arguing about your Iron line name being the first. ore whatever. I just state wat was and is going on here consirning the spike Ironline blood name wich was used in the former eastern block countries.. There are more dogs in this wolrd called fifi. same with Spike. and in your case Ironline..

5. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Re: Eli & Aligator bloodlines??!!

No, the name is Ironline not Iron line. No, there has only been one "Ironline" it is also copyright.
    And there has only been one true Ironline's Spike! Now if people can't be original enough to think up their own name, then they won't have enough imagination to know how create good dogs.
    BTW when there was the "Eastern Block" they weren't importing Pit Dogs from the US.
    Yes, I have been behind the old Iron Curtain. Which was part of Central Europe. Eastern Europe was Russia.
    Look back in 1992 you see where I gave an interview to a dog magazine from Yugo. Same one which interviewed Bert Sorrells. No one had a kennel named or dogs name Ironline back then. Many came over from Russia when I was there and I wouldn't go into Russia at that time. I didn't like going into Yogo because it was on the US stay out of list. It was like a war zone.

6. youngflea59

youngflea59 Big Dog