1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Eli & Aligator bloodlines??!!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by TruPitLver, Mar 23, 2006.

1. ziggy311

ziggy311 Big Dog

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Re: Eli & Aligator bloodlines??!!

LMAO....Damn Ziggy....all 32 of your post have peds in them. I'm with blue now, is this your marketing strategy? Maybe I'm confused?? IDK??

3. Foundation

Foundation Big Dog

a specific dog or what Im talkin about?? Im talkin bout them dogs that are NOT barnstormers (throw it all out in 1hr), a popular example is Grch Virgil there are several others, dogs that have no top end. Dogs that do better after feelin a paddle or a quick oil check.. Dogs that have a list of short sprints vs dogs with long runs, Im going with distance most of the time. I get what your saying though cause I like alligator stuff and I like that panther stuff both produce devasting dogs. Nope ain't seen shit.

4. ziggy311

ziggy311 Big Dog

Just showing different versions of dogs & families we have been breeding over the last few decades! That's all. IT'S NOT NO MARKETING!!! Just showing what we have DONE OVER THE LAST 40YRS !! NOT WHAT WE HEARD OR READ ABOUT OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS! A lot of folks these days always compare what others have done & talk about what others have done. We have been into these dogs for over 40yrs & SHOW ARE WORK as examples of what we have done ourselves.

5. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

What the hell? LK Spike? Ironline bloodline is based Ch. Iron Spike R.O.M. Right here is the only "Ironline" dogs. That kennel name I created over 40 years ago.......

6. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

@ ziggy311 , what dog did you breed in any of the pedigrees that you posted were from 40 years ago, was just wondering

7. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

I saw the Hicks bred dogs being peddled 6-7 yrs back on peds online guys was breeding pups to pups to fill the pedigree with his name. Yis Ole Man

8. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

Lol I already know!!!!!

9. Foundation

Foundation Big Dog

^^^ yup hahaha...

10. keystone

keystone CH Dog

LMAO....Damn Ziggy....all 32 of your post have peds in them. I'm with blue now, is this your marketing strategy?

lol

11. ziggy311

ziggy311 Big Dog

No body ever bred pup-pup ragedog10 ! It's amazing how folks come to crazy conclusions even when Actual breedings are posted in magazines. It's just folks who don't know what they are talking about can't understand what's being said. PEDS ON LINE IS JUST TO MAKE PEDS. BUT WHEN YOU HAVE SO MANY DOGS ON YOUR YARD THEN YOU HAVE ONLY SO MANY "COMBINATIONS " OF WHICH YOU CAN BREED THESE DOGS. But because novices can't understand how you know what you have after seen each & every dog from 6-15 generations strait, they still guess & wonder what they'll get breeding 2 dogs. YOU SEE HICKS IN EVERY GENERATION NOT TOO SEE THE NAME BUT THE GUY WHO HAD SEEN EACH DOG!! THAT STATEMENT YOU MADE IS ASS BACKWARDS!

12. ziggy311

ziggy311 Big Dog

13. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Good luck to you, not gonna agrue know what i saw. Could care less if the dogs are in a mag what the hell does that have to do with quality? But if its working for u then great. Yis Ole Man

14. Re: Eli & Aligator bloodlines??!!

them aint alligator or eli dogs so why even post them shit eaters? they only good for a bullet.

15. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

There happens to be LK Spike bloodline in eastern europe that is called Ironline spike blood. sins there have been no dogs from you in europe they probely never heard of you ore your dogs. And called there dogs Ironline . sins LK ch Spike is named IRON JOE on his pedigree when he came from Garry Hammonds back in 1978..

16. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

altho this ped looks like a cross they are both 2 Alligator Eli famelies who carry some outs here and there. they are both witout a tea spoon of shit in there blood. It thussend get any better bred then this. When your into the Gator famely .The Pit Bull Bible Online APBT Database - King Pin and 6.5 K aka Dallota. are dogs bred back tru history lane greats from 2 famelies from 2 contignents. Dallota together with her littermates and brother Hammonds Race horse haines are considerd as the tightest/purest bred alligator dogs in the world. 68 1/2% Alligator bred on paper

17. keystone

keystone CH Dog

but if one of my dogs are taking 2 hours to get it done then i'm doing something wrong.

its also possible it has something to do with the training program .

18. Bmf_bt

Bmf_bt Big Dog

or you're going into a first class opponent

19. keystone

keystone CH Dog

or you're going into a first class opponent

but in that case you doing nothing wrong lol

20. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Really. Then where was I in 1992 if it wasn't central Europe? I was at one end to another.
    The name Ironline appears long before 1978 and so did Ch. Iron Spike R.O.M.
    I think he already appeared in Stratton's book as an old dog by then.