1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Eli & Aligator bloodlines??!!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by TruPitLver, Mar 23, 2006.

1. joeyreddog

joeyreddog Big Dog

Re: Eli & Aligator bloodlines??!!

reposting to pass up the dum shit

2. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

You have been around these dogs that damn long and still don't know shit? If you have partners then go ask them or are they on the same level as you? The only "dumb shit" around here is you, LMAO!

3. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

CLEAR PM joey

4. joeyreddog

joeyreddog Big Dog

pm sent cbrsalt

5. mikegordon

mikegordon Guest

even with a ped sometimes theres no telling what you have.

6. mikegordon

mikegordon Guest

I don't know bout that.good completion sometimes takes a game dog to put it away.ilove barn stormers too.but need that game to back it up.

7. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

HELL i want 100 POUND Gamedogs that run 100 friggin miles a damn hour.. if u have to cull any for the 100lb 25mph kung fu grip trait. Hit me up Ill take em all!

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

What i think is funny is EVERYONE who owns bully breeds will tell ya thwyve raised em there entire lives! Lol

9. Stoney917

Stoney917 Pup

Ya they raised em the entire life of the 2 yr old mutt they can't controle so that would be 2 yrs experience but a lifetime in dog yrs lol

10. ziggy311

ziggy311 Big Dog

11. ziggy311

ziggy311 Big Dog

12. keystone

keystone CH Dog

right
    so much unknowed there

13. Foundation

Foundation Big Dog

lionhead was a good call, ... Limey-most of the time here I've seen stuff I wanted to state, covered by you already.. 365 .. everytime. I agree the eli alligator X is a good one. Like was said earlier, you get good ones and not so good ones, and cold or cur dogs have produced well proven dogs. Find your flavor, that has your heart and go with it. Keep an eye on what is what in your stock :)

To me Boudreaux, Hammonds, Lonzo, Carver and such.. are just entire lines built on a hand full of dogs all from essentially the same stock.
    Boudreaux is built on Blind billy who was dibo bred to his sister neice by way of pete X bambi .. Eli was really inbred Blind Billy
    Hammonds is Rufus Alligator and Carver primarily although there is the tombstone tonka X's as well as a few Eli crosses. By the way BLind billy is in Alligators 4th gen. if anyone didn't know that. .. So on with Lonzos stuff.. Its all inbred dibo with colby or OF X's or outs.

Alligator is doing better in some countries while boudreaux or eli is doing well in others. just down south there are still the finest specimen of boudreaux or eli dogs as well as traditional colby dogs. No were else will you see em like they are down there. JUST like no where will you see alligator like it is over yonder. yes Hammonds is base yard for genetics however Race Horse's siblings are all over seas now I believe which makes PURE (just under 70%) Alligator is going to be alive and well over yonder while what will be here will primarily be Carver dogs essentially strong in alligator genetics. Just like you can get dogs with the oldies right up and close from FB for eli stuff but you see them dogs down south and you KNOW thy're proven and you see they're solid eli no outs other than boudreaux.

Dogs forgotten how to win? 50/50 remember. ?? Its the people.. We as a country are very bleeding heart; very few actually cull like they should. Funny to me that Jeep was to wanted to quit 2 or 3 times and Crenshaws skills kept him in the fight... SOunds like hanlder can make or break a fighter just like humans, Tyson for prime example. The right handler he was unstoppable, change hands ... crash and burn. To me, its the people more than the dogs. Genetics don't lie. I was gonna buy dilatta, I didn't; LImey... She's a bad ass aint she? ..(that was rhetorical) the same would be for a dog you got from FB or right under his wing I would imagine.

TO each his/her own... find your heart and stick with it.

14. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

"Funny to me that Jeep was to wanted to quit 2 or 3 times and Crenshaws skills kept him in the fight... SOunds like hanlder can make or break a fighter just like humans, Tyson for prime example. The right handler he was unstoppable, change hands ... crash and burn."

Good point and if anyone has watched "Mike Tyson - Undisputed Truth" Iron Mike is the definition of Game and tells how his mentor Constantino "Cus" D'Amato believed in him and made Mike believe in himself.

"I did everything he told me to do, and I won," he says. "I started believing in this old man. Cus was different with me than he was with his other fighters. Cus trained me to be totally ferocious, in the ring and out." - Mike Tyson

david63 likes this.
  15. keystone

keystone CH Dog

I don't know bout that.good completion sometimes takes a game dog to put it away.ilove barn stormers too.but need that game to
    --------------------------------------------------
    you never have have seen a barnstormer that showed his gamene on the moment he came in problem because was f.up in his keep?

16. Foundation

Foundation Big Dog

Dnagit. I didnt think of it like that.. Im not much on barnstormers at all.. I like em slow to start. Good point. Many winning dogs aren't much more than rough curs. That could be said about a GREAT deal.

17. keystone

keystone CH Dog

ok you never saw one ....

18. keystone

keystone CH Dog

Many winning dogs aren't much more than rough curs. if they win how you know they are curs ?
    barnstorming & bonebraker m.f's aka muscle biters .
    love h'm .
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    foundation can you give a defination of a slow-game starter?

19. ziggy311

ziggy311 Big Dog

20. ziggy311

ziggy311 Big Dog