1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Eli & Aligator bloodlines??!!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by TruPitLver, Mar 23, 2006.

1. TruPitLver

TruPitLver Big Dog

Eli & Aligator bloodlines??!!

When I bought my APBT, I was told that she is Eli-Aligator game bred. I know that Eli is a real pit bull bloodline. But I have heard that Aligator pit bulls are a myth. Can anyone give me information on either one of these bloodlines???

2. Txloner

Txloner Pup

Re: Eli & Aligator bloodlines??!!

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=78716 http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=34 There are the peds on them dogs , as for the "ALLIGATOR" dogs being a myth , there not . They tend to be bigger working dogs though ( not my cup of tea ) . Now the "ELI" dogs are pretty good dogs , have alot of good working traits and crosses well with alot of the lines out there today............YOUR TRULEY Txloner

3. FIREMAN

FIREMAN Big Dog

thats a very good cross.

4. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Do you have a pedigree?

Without a pedigree, there is no way of telling if its truely what the breeder said it is. Eli/Alligator along with Colby/Sorrells are some of the names breeders will use to sell their pups, even if that's not the way they're bred.

If that's how they are really bred, you could have a well bred pup there.

5. Mamba

Mamba Big Dog

Blank to all, pack-saddles to think next to the first champion outside from the states: Hammonds' CH Ironjo (aka Jansen& King LImey' s CH Spike) founding of the line IRON, much popular one in Europe...

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2006
  6. Re: Eli & Aligator bloodlines??!!

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [11205] :: PLUMBERS ALLIGATOR (Correct Alligator Ped)

Don't know whats happening to all the peds on peds online but what happened to soko :eek:

[/U]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2013
  7. Re: Eli & Aligator bloodlines??!!

Actually the correct ped for Alligator is the first one, not the one that Carver's hung on him. Gator was bred by Jim Williams and then owned by the Plumbers.

As far as the original post, sounds like someone took advantage of someone elses ignorance to me.

Ol'Country Dog this may help you understand why that ped is what it is.

[​IMG]

8. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Attached Files:

9. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

sounds like the op is confused between Aligator and gator mouth.

10. AVON

AVON Banned

those dogs were good 20 yrs ago but now you'd hardly find a winning dog from either of those lines. i did have a bitch that was a BATTENDORF (INBRED) CROSS WITH CH.GATOR and she was a bad bitch, also had two other pure Alligator dogs that weren't about shit and a few from Clemmons that weren't about shit. YEAH they bite hard but not for long and they never take what they dish out, if they can't do it in 45mins to an hr they just stand there and get counted out i've even seen them walk away. JMO

11. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

Hammonds / Eli / Chinaman blood still works, its not a big secret.

12. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I gotta say if you get the right Eli or the right alligator dogs they can be just as good as any. Every line will produce some game and some curs.

13. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

wait so eli dogs can't win anymore? hmmm

14. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Nope. Neither those redboy dogs. Redboy jocko, bolio, jeep redboy. They all suck. Bunch of quitters. Gator mouth is what's been makin all the noise.

15. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yup i got 2 in my backyard, goatermouf is fire now!;)

16. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

thats what i said :rolleyes:

17. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Ok I can't keep it in anymore...... I don't know about the clemmons strain personally, but to act like the Eli bloodlines and all of it's various strains (which have proven themselves over and over in the last 20 years) isn't game anymore and to act like they will ALL quit just because someone saw a few go and they did isn't fair to the rest of the line. And as far as the Alligator dogs, people are still using AND WINNING (where it's legal) with this line too. They're still top notch. Maybe you just didn't have access to good dogs from this line or maybe you got bad luck but either way they both kick but if bred right.

18. Re: Eli & Aligator bloodlines??!!

Well if this is right then this ped
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [78716] :: PLUMBER'S ALLIGATOR
    ain't right either. Because the article says WILLIAMS SATIN LADY is out of Sad Sack bred to Black Widow. Not CH Reno x Black Widow.

Thank You for the Article though hadn't seen it before.

Take Care,
    Ol'CountryDog

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2010
  19. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

those clemmons dogs aren't chopped liver. would have loved to get some stuff direct from his yard. like a dogman told me, "they should all be gamedogs. but if one of my dogs are taking 2 hours to get it done then i'm doing something wrong. When my dogs start taking that long its time to cull my breeding program and start over because they forgot how to win"

david63 likes this.