1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

el negro pup

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by alday, Jan 2, 2011.

1. alday

alday Pup

Hi i just got this puppy from a kennel in mexico, he is son of el profeta and garner el negro grand son ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [354683] :: GARNER'S EL PROFETA AND that's the ped, the thing is i've never seen that colour pitbull, i don't really chose him for colour i chose him because he es very tough, the three males were the same colour and i would like to know how is it called, if someone knows Venta Cachorros - Galvan Kennels

please click in the link, mine is the first male

2. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

9000 dollars or pesos??

3. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

I believe it is called a dirty buckskin.

We had a Sorrells litter with one. But he lighten up ALOT as he got older. You could hardly see it anymore

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

Pesos which equals about $730

5. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Ive seen the color on a sorells/Boogieman cross. Cool looking color imo. reminds me of a GSD

6. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Take a look a Davis' "CHIVO"??? I personally like that Bucksin & Black. LOL!!! Nice looking pups.

stratos

7. south

south Pup

SHE IS BOUDREAUX/HALLS/FRISCO CHINAMAN
    [​IMG]SHE LOOKED JUST LIKE THAT PUP 6 years ago.

8. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

yea i've seen quite a few of the chivo/mc dogs in that color, i like it.

9. alday

alday Pup

HI EVERYBODY....9000 pesos, is about 800 dolars, thanks so much for your help, i'm 20 this is going to be my first ped bulldog, i'm sooooo excited, now i'm going to look for a couple, any reccomendation? i've seen some very nice chinaman/boilio dogs i think bobby peru or more el negro blood would be right, but i don't have the money to bring a pup form the states right now, so if anybody has a mexican recomendation it would be helpful for me.... bolio, llantas, more garner?

10. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Good choice and interesting coloration on the pup. Goodluck with him

11. alday

alday Pup

tHANKS KAYO do you have el negro dogs?