1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Eggs

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by bukskin.banks, May 23, 2011.

1. Tiger12490

Tiger12490 Big Dog

lol i throw the egg hard into the bowl it cracks i put the kibble in it and move on shell is great calcium zinc iron such once to twice a week is how often i do it

2. old goat

old goat CH Dog

i guess it depends on why you give the egg . but when working they should get 1 everyday and raw . it will make the coat look good and very good protein for them . put it with the rest of the food and it will digest just fine .

3. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

That's how i do it.

4. Anderson

Anderson Pup

Well i have been giving eggs and it is a nice option and i would like to give twice in a day because it is suitable to my dog.

5. TopBox

TopBox Top Dog

I have always feed raw eggs two to three times a week by just throwing the egg with the shell on in the bowl and covering it with the feed. I worm monthly and make sure to put am egg in the feed that day> like i read earlier it helps the dogs empty for sure! I use one egg a day on my working dogs. Im not an eggoligist but hey it works for me.....