1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ed Faron

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by c-murda, Jan 4, 2010.

1. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

To anyone's knowledge, did Ed have dogs off of Gr. Ch. Yellow? Was there any dogs off of Yellow in the yard he bought from Mr. Hollingsworth? He was known at one time to make what we call some "crazy moves" with some of the lines in his yard. As far as what to keep and what not to keep. But what each man feeds is his own business. Just curious. Feel free to PM me if anyone feels their comments are not for the public board. Oh and by the way, I feel that Ed is a really good dude. He just got bitten by a "snake".

2. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

No, he did not have any of the Yellow line. I have however seen people cross the Wildside stuff into the Yellow blood line.