1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Earthquake!?!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Texican, Aug 23, 2011.

1. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

hope it will not happen that way. I have a son. I hope he cud still enjoy being old and breeding pitbull before that happen... God bless us!!!!

2. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Every generation thinks it will be the last!! If the world will end it will end and there's nothing anyone can do so why wory!

3. venom

venom Top Dog

if the world ends, we will not care... cuz we'll be dead lol

I wasnt born in the 70's... so when ppl ask me what I think it will be like to die, i say just like the 70's!

4. AGame

AGame CH Dog

now i didn't say nothing about us being the last generation or the end of the world but just talking scientifically we are due for a mass extinction hell who knows we could be here another 20-30 thousand never know