1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Early Bloomers and late Bloomers????

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by JBlazeRx7, Jun 30, 2009.

1. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

I have a thought while I sit here in car, on my BlackBerry. Kinda of a wondering brain ?, which BULLDOG'S that we all love and know were early BLOOMERS and which were late BLOOMERS? Hmmmmm!

2. preme

preme CH Dog

my best dog ever almost didnt make it and he didnt clicktill 3yrs going into his 4th year.but when he did wow he showed up.thanks to my old head for giving me a stern teaching and i sat on him(cause he was about to be fertilizer):cool:cause of him i cull differently.. and i do cull still and will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

We can also include Champions of the past. For all the mentors still around who would like to share some history as well it's much appreciated!

Thanks preme we all get our fair share of those. It's difficult for those that don't know what to look for or have that pateints to sit on a dog.