1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Earl jr dogs

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by escobedo, Feb 20, 2014.

1. escobedo

escobedo Pup

Hi,does anyone have the contact details of Cobbins.Cobbins Sir Charles out of Frank White belonged to him.Would like to get in contact with him.On that note,anyone have good Earl jr/Cocoa dogs.Show us your pics and peds.Regards YIS.

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

got mine through frankie x aunt ester topside, dynomitex black yoko 2 on the bottom......

3. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Got some Midnight Cowboy thru Salesman on top of some double bred Rat and Susie

If people were dogs, would you be a cur?

4. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

[​IMG]

If people were dogs, would you be a cur?

5. escobedo

escobedo Pup

Thanks Laced and Cajun.Anyone still have any direct from Frank White that is still alive?

6. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

This is one thats standing in Southern Africa. There were murmurings that he wasnt bred as papered, but I dont know if it was just sour grapes.
    I dont run it myself, but its been said that his put out high percentages of game dogs.
    GARNER'S TUDOR

7. escobedo

escobedo Pup

Friend of mine saw that litter at the moms titties.He owns a belly brother to that male,so I recon it is sour grapes.

8. escobedo

escobedo Pup

Who would you guys say is the best Earl jr type stud at the moment? Anyone have anything form Two for Thirty although he doesn't look like a phenotypical earl jr dog.

9. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

[​IMG]this guy right here! Of course he's mine so I'd say that. Anybody here got anything from the Casper dog? I've heard a little about them not much beside the parrot mouth shit tho.

If your up shit creek without a paddle, chill out and float back down!

10. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

I have one with crossed Frank White/Tab/Barracuda. So far he's a good dog. Intelligent, agile, and great with the fam. Had him since 6 wks old bought him as a B-Day gift for myself. LOL He has close relative who is going to be bred to 2 for 30 this yr. I've never seen anything directly off of 2 for 30 & missed probably the only chance I'll ever have @ seeing him LOL. Hopefully he produces well.

11. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Yea no lack of agility over here either, real smart defensive mind

12. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

mine aint all that agile... lol she reminds me of scooby doo lol

13. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

Who is your dog off of Cajun? I have seen a lot of Casper dogs and I know of 1 that had a funny shaped mouth as a pup but it was normal as an adult and didn't affect him one way or the other.

14. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

LOL That's messed up. That scooby doo look must un in the line cause I cal my male Scooby doo all the time. Funny thing is he gets mad when I say it.LMAO!

15. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

EXACTLY! Very defensive minded.

16. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

17. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

How old is he?

18. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

2yrs now

19. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

I like the way he's bred. He's a looker too. I like how them Earl Jr dogs throw that red color. Must be from Cocoa's side of the blood in Frank White.
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [481383] :: MUDVILLE'S PANCHO
    He just pulled up on 18mo , comes down from a nice line of athletic hounds.

20. Staub

Staub Big Dog

Nice, that's a neat color