1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

"Don't You Think The World Could Manage Without Pitbulls?"

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by KuttersKru, Nov 25, 2008.

1. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

"Don't You Think The World Could Manage Without Pitbulls?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdPiXqolIlQ

It's in the comments. This guy just keep giving up more and more rope to hang himself. The stupidity and ignorance of this man is startling

2. Renee

Renee Big Dog

Re: "Don't You Think The World Could Manage Without Pitbulls?"

Gah. I don't know about the rest of the world, but I do know that my Fila bitch and my GSD/wolf dog (rescue - I do NOT condone breeding) are a helluva lot happier now that they have a little APBT bitch to drive them crazy.

She was the missing piece in the family.

So, no, MY world couldn't manage without the APBT. I'm sure there are people out there who live in their own worlds that manage quite well without an APBT, and, in fact, couldn't function with one of the little monsters, so we'll just keep the APBTs for ourselves. ;)

3. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

Sad thing is, the guy's a PeTA member from what my friend is telling me. More rope to hang yourself with there, Ingrid?

4. Renee

Renee Big Dog

Guys in PeTA . . . you can count on it - a rope is the ONLY way they'll ever be hung.

5. B

B CH Dog

My signature says it all.

6. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

OMG! LMAO!

**runs to get rag to clean Dr. Pepper off her keyboard**

7. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog