1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dominican Republic

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by pit101, May 30, 2010.

1. pit101

pit101 Big Dog

Any dogmen from the Dominican Republic on this board? It is a possibility I will be moving there next year and would be nice to get to know some good people there. Also is it true that the sport is legal there?

2. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

My grandfather took a son of jeep with him to DR and won 6 out there but he admits the dogs were not of top competition at the time.
    My family still has dogs out there and there are a good number of dogmen out there now.

What part of the island will be be staying at?

3. pit101

pit101 Big Dog

Hi BXpits, I will be in Santo Domingo or Juan Dolio, it will be South Coast anyway. Is it legal there? Heard it was but not too sure.

4. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

Yeah it's legal there as far as I know.
    Lots of good dogs in the Capitol!

5. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

forget the dogs DR got some real fine ladies out there.

6. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

damn i wanan go to DR;;;;;;;

7. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

You ain't lyin' about the ladies!

8. pit101

pit101 Big Dog

True true, that place is full to the brim with prime snatch lol

9. yeah i've been there a couple of times. i damn near got married twice. nice place i dont know about the dogs there but the woman are off the chain

10. GI Joe

GI Joe Big Dog

i need to go there and leave the wife here.it is not cheating if you are in another country.lol

11. i would never take a woman there or brazil. tell her u goin to look at some dogs or somethin. i did hear they have some nice dogs there my buddy is from there

12. mfern004

mfern004 Big Dog

REALLY?!? I was born in the states but I'm 100% Dominican. All of my relatives are around Santo Domingo and I go for several weeks each year! Never heard a word about the dogs there! I've seen a few cockfights there but thats not really my thing. I need to make some friends lol.

13. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

Shit im 1/4th dominican & almost 40 & have never been... I don't have any family there any longer though... i guess i should make friends...lol... i might still have plenty of cousins there...lol...

14. akcbr954

akcbr954 Big Dog

look but dooooo nooooot touch....DR has a pretty high aids ratio....this was told 2 me by 2 diff people born on the island.

15. they say that about alot of minority places.america aint all that different its a gamble where ever u are

16. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

I agree with you. That would be like "TAKING SAND TO THE BEACH"!!!!.......................good luck!