1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dogwoman

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by solid1kennels, Oct 14, 2011.

1. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

lmfao!!! You are such a man! :)

2. Awww come on! You know you love me LOL

3. fajahmaria

fajahmaria Banned

well i think it dont matter where you take a picture your gorcious everywhere !!

4. TheStunnah

TheStunnah Big Dog

Lol My turn..only got pics of Stunnah And Scooby as we only have these 2 on the property we are on now lol..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Nice pics Stunnah. Those pillows wouldnt last long enough to get out of the chainspot around here. lol

6. TheStunnah

TheStunnah Big Dog

thanks.. ;)...haha yea Stunnahs weird lol she dont chew up any of her bedding lol but yea if it was any of the other dogs they wouldnt last a night in their kennels lol

7. old goat

old goat CH Dog

nice dogs stunnah , lakewood your up . stunnah he's can't take you . so lakewood your hooked now .

8. WAR_PAINT

WAR_PAINT Big Dog

My Ol' Lady has never been afraid to put one of mine between her legs. LOL How's that for double entendre!

9. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

This is SHOW and TELL, not just tell warpaint lol

10. WAR_PAINT

WAR_PAINT Big Dog

@ DREAM LOL....She said no pics of the show. If ya wanna to see the action ya gotta be at ringside! ;)

11. WAR_PAINT

WAR_PAINT Big Dog

Better yet, let both sit ringside and let our ladies show em'.

12. art

art Big Dog

hell been looking for a women that will love me and the game
    for some time now
    i think it a just dream of mind to find one..lol

13. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

@warpaint lol I'm game

14. TheStunnah

TheStunnah Big Dog

oh I threw up couple new pics of me & our red boy in the other thread woman with bulldogs or something like that lol

15. phill

phill Top Dog

i know a dogfaced monster named holly

16. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

sadly that in some parts there are alot of dogman searching dogwoman and were im at alot of woman cant find a good dogman,
    i get bullshit everyday 2 my head about my dogs, but he knows when i have to make the choice, he's the first one to leave ;)
    never gonna get rid of my dogs for any person !!

17. Bully_UK

Bully_UK Big Dog

Hi,
    Im Tracie from Yorkshire UK,born and bred into the world of my grandpops Staffords and APBT in the late 70s,can just about remember the latter as the stafford was always his true love,he bred in the late 30s early 40s,not reg anything with the KC here in UK as wasnt the direction he was wanting to be associated with.
    Sorry not the best pics and look of shock on one..lol..
    Im normaly alone with my 2 Staffords and Olde Tyme Bulldog,though my son does accompany me several times a week.
    Im a old fashioned kinda thinking lass,probarly due to going around all the stafford yards of yesteryear her in uk when a young girl,so understand and respect both breeds and what they stand for.
    What you see is what you get with me,not glamarous like some,a woman and her 3bulldogs,love me,love them too!!!
    Nuff said..lol..xx

Attached Files:

18. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

Too funny reminds me how my old lady was HELPING me by letting afew out ,because they seemed like they wanted some exercise or alittle air ..I'm calling home can hear it going it's 98 degrees out so I tell her when they break you and your girlfriend grab them be the hind legs and pull, 3 tries and about 20 minutes later ..she has decided maybe not to help me ..while I'm at work ...You know then you got to listen too the I was just tring to help.. Blah blah..blah ..But all in all she understands they are what they are ..25 years and she puts up with me so I guess I'm lucky or stupid

19. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

great to hear ...

20. big von

big von Big Dog

where they at?