1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dogwoman

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by solid1kennels, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

U aint lyin bout bad bitches dream, good shit!

Zoe i doubt that, in 25 so im guessin u were round 10 when i was born.

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

thanks bro, jus livin the DREAM lol

3. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

LMAO! Dude... I am WAY older than I look. It's that pact with The Dark Lord and all that jazz. Yup. I could SO be your mum! lol

4. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Stella got her groove back LWG, get on it ;)

5. LOL you all are nuts! She's going uphill too far. I'd man handle her down and have my way! hahaha She really wouldn't put up a fight though cuz she wants it! ;)

6. old goat

old goat CH Dog

d/p who are you trying to kid . my money on her all ady . i know who the boss is . and if you know what's good for you . you will let her when .

7. old goat

old goat CH Dog

and i don't know boogie . she 's like a tiger . i had a good brood bitch 1 time and she always was putting a hurtin on the males . i think she's game to . so it will be along night . so pack a lunch .

8. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Never underestimate your opponent ;) I was born to fight I live for it I love it bring it on Boogieman! LOL

9. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

No sir old ooat, I wear the pants in my household. Ya'll know bulldogs are headstrong and strong willed, not sure why ya'll think a dogwoman would be any different. They can be man's best friend or worst enemy just like the dogs too. Main thing is you have to man up, can't be scared of the dog or its not gonna act right. Same applies with women ;)

10. old goat

old goat CH Dog

well d/p the 3 rd picture she looks like she can handle business . so my money's still on her . and if she likes pink and is anything like her . you will have a long day .

11. My girl loves the apbt and she has owned them all her life and she was the one that got me hooked on them. :)

12. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

That's good stuff, I was already into them but Blau has taught me a lot :)

13. TheStunnah

TheStunnah Big Dog

Love these dogs!!..When I had just moved in with my partner I was cleaning the yard and feeding the dogs! NO COMPLAINTS HERE! =D Iv traveled from Australia to New Zealand just go and support the APBT shows over there..:D I must say cant get enough of this breed!..They are like a drug lol once your hooked you cant let go or else its pretty hard to give them up..
    and i must add lol since us women are gud cleaners our yard is always super clean when i get hold of shovel and rack lol..

14. jacko

jacko CH Dog

:cool:
    top post

15. fajahmaria

fajahmaria Banned

tell me how you combine??
    i stay whit my opinion work the dog.. and than if ready work your man, or make your man work you... it all depends...

if the man is doing his job good he can go say goodnight to the dogs no problem haha :P

16. TheStunnah

TheStunnah Big Dog

Me with my 2 gurls, Stunnah & Pebbles lol

Attached Files:

17. TheStunnah

TheStunnah Big Dog

Thanks lol just telling it how it is.. =D

18. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Awwwwwwwww...... love that second shot especially. Looks like she's just in her glory gettin' lovin's from mom. :)

19. TheStunnah

TheStunnah Big Dog

yea shes really awesome.:D..she took to me pretty gud :D

20. I guess this is why you always seem to be in a good mood? Very nice Dream.