1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dogwoman

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by solid1kennels, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Anyone know the where abouts of old Hell Mary,last I heard ,Kansas,that was a tough old broad

2. RRL

RRL Top Dog

I wanna hear more.Did she carry around a frying pan to KO dogs with when she fed them like Earl Tudor's wife?

3. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

I like ya Boogieman but I'm with Old Goat. I'll put 50 on Sadie to. She gets an ear hold on you and it wont be looking good. lol

4. fajahmaria

fajahmaria Banned

sadie absolutly the winner allready you go girl :P

5. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

LOL Awe thanks Girl I am just an average girl who happens to loves bulldogs :) Thank You though :)

6. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Awwww....... that's a nice shot. I wish I had some good shots of me and the dogs but I'm always the one holding the camera! lol

7. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Who's gettin' their ass beat?

[​IMG]

8. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

You do have a point LWG. LMFAO!

9. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

LOL I took this one with my Macbook Pro using photo booth. The little guy just loves to lay on me any chance he gets. That's how I was able to get this pic then I uploaded it to my phone. I don't have a lot of me and the dog's because I am usually the one taking all the pictures myself LOL. Thanks Zoe :)

10. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I'm not so sure any of mine would stay still for a shot. I'd be coming away with a head but and black eye! lol

11. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Plus I'm probably old enough to be your mum! LMAO!

12. fajahmaria

fajahmaria Banned

[​IMG]

this one good for me.. :P
    keep work and fuck seperated and you have good results..

13. old goat

old goat CH Dog

see zoe there's a good shot of you . now we got a match for you lwg . you will love him . laced you better get ready . i have a feeling she can take you .

14. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Awwww...... thanx old goat. I hate getting my picture taken so it's one of a very few of them. lol

15. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

All my bitches are bad ;)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Gotta love girls that can rock the jeans and the heels. I'm a super clutz. I gotta stick to army boots! lol

17. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

lmao!!!! do whatever keeps you safe

18. old goat

old goat CH Dog

ok now how are we going to hook her . she looks like she could kick some tail when she needed to . hell look at her handle the dog . we're going to hook her into you d/p . i bet she can kick your ass . and she looks good doing it to i'm sure .

19. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

But if you combine them it makes you look forward to work more. lol

20. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

naw, she cant beat me but i'd put money on her lol hope ya'll got some tall women lmao