1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dogwoman

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by solid1kennels, Oct 14, 2011.

1. big von

big von Big Dog

wish they where in my area because thats what i need in my life

2. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Lol Man you'll have to search back through the threads. They're on here but I don't know right off what the name of the threads were.

3. old goat

old goat CH Dog

go to pixs of you thread or something like that big von .

4. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

This thread is funny , I lost two wives and a damn good girlfriend due to the dogs for some reason they dont belive me when I said Im doggin I only live once and I love to hunt I love bulldogs every part of them Ive done it all my life I like it and I aint stoppin, point blank, after a few years of them pulling there hair out over me and dogs BYby baby!!! LOL yall know the song dont make a guy or gall go that way a dogman will allways pick the dogs Belive Me LOL

5. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

TJ You know who they say mans best friend is. Looks like you have proof of that. lol

6. big von

big von Big Dog

i swear thats what ive been experiencing and now i find myself in the middle of the woods just me and my dogs, that shit crazy!lol