1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dogsbite.org: Misinformed morons of the decade

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KuttersKru, Nov 2, 2008.

1. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

http://www.dogsbite.org/

Has anyone ever seen this carefully constructed heap of crap? It's like a pit bull hater's dream land, happy to spew myths and lies. Oh, and because we love these dogs, we're all uncaring, hateful, dangerous unloving criminals :rolleyes:. Did I mention they take cues from PeTA and the HSUS?
    Have at it

2. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

I saw that a while back, its a classic example of lies disguised as "fact" in order to scare politicians into breed bans.

sick sick people.

3. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

Because you know, if it isn't a pitbull type dog, a chow, or a rott it will never bite anything....ever :rolleyes:

4. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Yep, and every time you try to give them your opinion, even if you are as nice as can be, they will delete your post. God forbid people say something differently than them.

5. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

I gave up after a while. It was like talking to a wall. Type of dog that makes up an astounding part of the total dog population probably has the most bites? Really?

6. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

The woman who runs it is a nut case, she got bit and now she's out for revenge, pure and simple.