1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dogs from Tatonka kennel (sorrell blood)

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by izack87, Sep 17, 2008.

1. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

A game dog is a game dog. No matter how he's put together.

2. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

Multiple times you've claimed to have "fairly good success" for "15-20" years. I believe Treez was just asking for some examples of that.

Sent from my microwave using Tapatalk

3. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Thank you , TDK and Champ, you all are spot on. Just curious how the animals were put together.

4. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

The Bullshit Button demo: [video=youtube_share;MPuli9LlwZA]http://youtu.be/MPuli9LlwZA[/video]

5. OsageDogman2014

OsageDogman2014 Big Dog

Parker's Luvy pedigree

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=475136

A work of art indeed.....

6. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

One, sorry for calling you buddy. I know better. Just a term used in conversation. 2- I've talked to rage once for about 15 minutes. And "our" dogs wasn't the main topic. Granite, I've talked to a lot. 3rd, a dog can't be good at 2.5yrs? That's a matter of opinion. Virgil was 1X at 18 months. Just a example. Advice? The only person that gives any sort of advice on here without bashing me or my dogs or needing me to prove anything to him is TDK. Why I need to prove anything to anyone that has no interest in my poodles is beyond me. And yes, I have produced winning dogs in multiple areas. As well as successful catch dogs. Have I produced 3x and 5x? No. I do not have the contacts to do such. They just don't end up in the best of hands. That comes with contacts. And yes, based on the fact that every time I post something, the thread turns into a bash Gane4Gkory thread and his dogs and his logic, tells me that me posting peds will do nothing but turn into one of those sessions. I do not claim to be a know it all. But I do what I know works for me. I learned through trial and error. Failure and success, I've even had to start completely over with a entirely different line. I've not been alone in my failures or success either. I've had advice from other Dogmen, some I doubt you know, some Im positive you know. You probably have dogs with their names in your peds. i just find it hard to take advice from a dude that does nothing but talk smack about me and my program. That's not friendly advice because you care to help. It's hey look I'm gonna tell you you don't know squat and I know it all and your program is garbage. So forgive me if I don't take kindly to it. I respect those who reject me and come at me how they want me to come at them, I'm grown, talking down to me doesn't sit well with me. But a, hey man, I see what your doing, and let me help with this advice is another thing. But judging anyone's program or dog from behind a computer is just crazy. Not once have I bashed any of yalls dogs. Hell, I wish you the best and the same for your Bulldogs. But I think your mistaking me. I will say it again, I'm a fancier, this is my hobby. A passion, a 20 year old love. I'm not a "breeder" I'm not a know it all, im always willing to learn. I'm always researching on my own. But there's a right way and a wrong way to go about helping someone or giving advice, and majority that comment on post after I make a comment have no idea how to give advice. Just talk smack. I stayed on this site to learn, make contacts, find good hands for my dogs, and most of all talk dogs. But I can't talk dogs on here because I spend all my time defending myself and my dogs because someone is discrediting everything I say or do, that's fine, what works for me might not work for you. I agree with some things on this site, some I do not. But I do not personally Attack anyone, why? I do not have that right. But if someone is open to hearing what I have to offer, I love to be of good help. And when I do it, I don't back them in a corner or talk down to them. We all have something in common here. "Bulldogs". So why it's always a pissing contest is beyond me. Why not just settle it the old fashion way instead of bickering like women. If you have advice, and can do it like a fellow Dogmen, then cool. My ears are open. But if it's some disrespectful crap, I simply don't care to hear it. The very minute I said hello on here I been defending and being requested to prove. Thats just silly.

7. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

Someone said that a dog at 2½ years can't be good????

Sent from my microwave using Tapatalk

8. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Champ, that's correct. Can show "promise" but not be a "Good one" or could I be able to tell if they are worth breeding. That's like me telling you about the dogs you feed daily. If you know your dogs you know how they act. And while not always be correct, but you can pretty much hit the nail on the head most of the time in seeing which dog shows what. Some just show faster than others man. There's no other way to put it. Another thing, I agree game to game is your best bet. But say a dog wasn't gane. Should you not breed him a time or two to see if he can produce? Why does he need X1 or credentials. If it wasn't for curs being bred we would have half the game dogs we have today, just because I dog is on fire don't mean he produces fire. Just cuz he's cold don't mean he produces ice. It's just a gamble you take and have nothing to lose from it, I'm not saying the dog in question that 2.5 is cold. Far from it. Was just relatively speaking,

9. c_note

c_note CH Dog

I don't think you should knowingly breed to cur. That's just backwards IMO. If he was THE TRUTH but a cur, cull him from your program but maybe keep him for a pet. Neuter. That's if you got the time, money, and space for a known cur. lol Don't get sentimental or you'll get disappointed when it counts

10. Mop Master

Mop Master Yard Boi AKA MopMaster, Gutter Boy & LWG

wheres a pistol when you need one.. eh? lol

11. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

I'm not saying I breed to Curs. Was just stating its been done. And done by the likes of TG, FB, BH, MC, you name it, they done it. So do they not know how to breed either? Could they not tell if he was a bulldog or a poodle? I'm sure they could. Just like I can tell the dog in question by some people on here is a bulldog or not. I mean dang, it's not rocket science. Does your bulldog have game or not? Will he go in or not? That's all you gotta know. That can be shown early or late. I just think some folks overly complicate it.

12. Mop Master

Mop Master Yard Boi AKA MopMaster, Gutter Boy & LWG

yeah this is definately kimo..... lol

13. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

I'm not even gonna argue over that dumb a$$ $hit...

14. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

I believe they did breed to curs. I also believe people still do to this day. For what ever reason they do is their own. Jm2c people are paper blind.

15. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Dude, the old timers, they use to breed based on color alone. Floyd B especially. What u think they did when red dogs piped out of all them black dogs? Floyd said that's the one you breed back to. And he knew his line better than anyone. The reason why he did that? I dunno. But those are his words.

16. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Dude you gotta get over this "everybody" hates me routine. Your experience is the same for anyone else that drops in on this board. You opened yourself up to more scrutiny by your actions. I'm sure if we took a poll a majority of people on here have bred a dog between 2-3 years old. But breeding a dog to see how he will produce for you and having it standing at open stud are two different things. You refer to the Virgil dog winning a match at 18 months.... So what I've known dogs to win matches at 14-15 months, that didn't make them "gooduns" but it did show promise that they could turn out to be good ones. Then you dropped the everybody has bred curs bomb, which yes a lot of cur dogs been bred, but most guys that argue the value of breeding curs because lighting struck a few times for diff people are more concerned with producing puppies than producing quality bulldogs. Now you say you've been successful for 15-20 years and who am I to doubt that... I don't know you as most people here don't. Buts that's what people do here, they read what you write and ask questions to get a feel for what type of person you are. Eventually people will either learn to like you or will think your full of shit and not respond to you. Your the one that called a 2.2 year old dog a good one, and anybody that has experience with these dogs would prob think anyone that said that was a noob or didn't have a clue what they were talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Great post, Cajun. Exactly my thoughts as well.

18. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Well man, I'm not twisting anybodies arm to let him stick their Female. It's their choice. But either way, theres legit folks that have seen him and going to be traveling clear across the United States to come get their female stuck. but who really knows right?

19. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

20. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog