1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dogs from Tatonka kennel (sorrell blood)

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by izack87, Sep 17, 2008.

1. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Cane valley also commented that a 3 in fast is hard to come by they said 5 was almost impossible,they purchased many in that search for 5, they had two and lost alot of 3+s doing so.
    Cajun titles dont mean a whole lot when your ancestory lacks them....

2. bobm

bobm Pup

If Randy researched it, Phil tested it, Mad & Skip campaigned it, and Ron wove it into a tapestry of artful breeding, You can bet your a$$ that it was put together like priceless jewelry. Add that Javeline blood to the Guera blood from Howard, Bob, and David's efforts and you get the best of the Bull x Bullyson (Zeke x Eli whatever you want to call it). Howard's Red M(other) F(*ck*r) was a great dog, the complete package. Bob & Howard owned Cie Bie (hedges later registered him) and also the Big Liz (Langston's, Peterson's, Koehler's, Merritt's- a great producing b#tch) which produced Puppy. The Bad Company dog was a supertalented dog with a great mouth, never made a bad move and could win in minutes or hours, whatever was necessary. He brings the Bullyson Mendincino(Bolio's sister) Eli Zeke Blend to the table that is still working quietly in the pedigrees of many great dogs today.
    I too love these dogs of today that came from yesterday's legends. Look up Parker's Luvy and see how an enlightened, determined insight produced a fantastic performance pedigree.

3. old goat

old goat CH Dog

i remember this blood very well . very smart and very game .

4. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Another nice piece of old history, can someone please post a ped of thr Parkers Luvy dog mentioned, thanks...
    Its interesting to hear Mr.BobMs thoughts on the bullyson ex medencino dogs as other old timers felt the same way...
    Mr.R.Ramsey felt his two time winner Arty(not a ch!) was a very special dog from a great litter off Bullyson ex Arts missy...
    He bred his 2xw Arty to Cherry off the bullyson ex medencino litter and felt those dogs were more complete as his 2x1xBuford demonstrated...
    I always wondered why Mr.Boudreaux never utilized medencinos broether Bolio in any breedings as he matched him and said he was an ace...
    I later found out he sought blood from the bullyson ex medencino breeding as wll as utilizing Arty at stud, Arty was thought to be one of Bullysons better sons...
    Ramsey prefered his son Buford with that medencino touch and let Mr.Bourdreaux and others(kemmer i believe) take him for a stud...
    I think its that perfect balance of BlackWidow,Dibo and Dime thru Goldie,IMO...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [299179] :: <RED>ROCHESTER COMBINE'<RED> SIDNEY 1XW POR
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [344084] :: WALERA'S ( DENNEDY'S) LUDWIG
    Two good examples of good producers from those Ramsey breeding, when bred to Bolio and Boomerang bred dogs they really shined...
    Perhaps its because Bolio and Medencino were siblings as well as Boomerang and Arts Missy...
    And as BOBM mentioned add that ZEKE blood to the ELI and it makes for a good balanced bulldogs...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [52605] :: MA'AT'S & ROB'S MANIAC
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [6600] :: MULLINS' BANCHEE
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [15892] :: <font color=green>LLOYD'S CAJUN MIDNIGHT
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [294167] :: OTIS X TUFFY
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [342102] :: TRAILDRIVERS(TUTTLES) SAMSON
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [297511] :: EL MEXICANO'S DRAW STRAWS
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [77827] :: MACKS QUEEN OF SPADES
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [244225] :: ACKERS BAD RED
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [163736] :: <B><FONT COLOR=BLUE>R & R'S TINY (1XW) ROM
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [86757] :: GATORBOY'S DAISY
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [84432] :: MERRITT'S BAD COMPANY

5. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Well, true. But a well put together Bulldog (confirmation correct) will have a better shot at performing at his physical potential. If your dog has a weak rear, he's not gonna drive or maintain as long as a dog that's equally game but has a perfect rear end. Just like a dude that's bow legged is not gonna beat me in a sprint. He's physically handicapped and has that working against him from the start. To me, the point of breeding is to breed the perfect Bulldog. Meaning perfect inside and out. If your just breeding for one or the other your missing the point. Just my opinion.

6. old goat

old goat CH Dog

you need a good body but that sure as hell doesn't mean your going to win .

7. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Oh I agree, but my job is to give the dog every advantage it can have to get the win. So breeding physically sound animals versus not physically sound is doing your dogs a injustice. The dog could be game to the core, but if his legs tucker out, well, that's that. Especially if the opponent is equally game but put together like a tank.

8. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

These Bulldogs are gladiators, Warriors. You don't send you gladiator to war with a glitch in his armour.

9. old goat

old goat CH Dog

''m sorry but you just don't have a clue .

10. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Have a clue of what? Physics? How the body works? Science? Fact? So your telling me that you can have two that are game to the core, but the dog that's screwed up confirmationally is going to be swifter? More agile? Faster? Stronger? And not tire out as fast? When a body is not put together correctly, it causes strain. And causes it to work harder, therefor costing more energy. And it also effects other areas connected, causing them to over compensate therefor causing strain on them aswell. Ever had back pain? That pain radiate down your to your butt? The entire back of your leg? Why do you think that is? So all of the medical field and modern science has it wrong but you are correct? 2 legs or 4 legs. Same rules apply. A weak joint is a weak joint, a week muscle is a weak muscle. You do not see MMA fighters focusing on who has the heart alone do you? No they all have heart or they wouldn't be in there. So they spend countless hours conditionioning and strengthening every single little muscle as well as their mind. Anything that gives them the edge over their opponent. The man that does not, goes to sleep. Why would a man not do everything possible in his breeding program to breed the perfect sound bulldog. Physically, mentally and heart? Is the goal to breed game mutants? Or game confirmation correct Bulldogs?

11. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Honestly saying I don't have a clue is one thing, you could just say I have a different method and goal but produce the same goal and had fairly decent success in doing it over the last 15-20 years. Id hate to think I didn't give my best to a dog. Or give him the best chance. Game alone can do two things, beat a dog that isn't game, or get your stupid game dog "buried" that has no ability against a dog that's equally game with ability. Yea you may luck up. But point is, why not breed for perfection so you know your bulldog has the best chance possible. Why do you go through a keep? To give you dog the best chance possible correct? By all means, enlighten me.

12. PlugUgly

PlugUgly Big Dog

All things are never equal. Looking at these two, what do you think would happen? Well, the guy with the much better build got K the F*ck O. I agree with you in theory that the better build is....well, better. I also wouldn't intentionally handicap a fighter buy breeding poor structure.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. old goat

old goat CH Dog

perfection starts with gameness then you go from there . a good mouth and gameness will get you to where ever you need to be . sure it;s great to have everything but that's not always the case . i sorry but i'm not going to believe you produced 1 good dog in the long years you've been a breeder . you just don't think right so that would tell me you have produced what you think may be a good 1 but there's only 1 way to know that .

14. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Point is when breeding for perfection in a working dog it has fuckall to do with confirmation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Ok so fat boys got a heavy hand. Kinda like a hard mouth dog can finish quick. But that doesn't prove game for heavy hand fat boy or the hard mouthed dog. So now what? I agree game is the foundation (never did I say it wasn't) But my point is why stop there???? I sure as hell don't. I don't want a bunch of deformed game dogs. I want physically sound Bulldogs all the way around. That's what I stamp my name on. A physically, mentally, Sound bulldog that's game. Why would you stamp you name on less? But your right man, I breed crap. Just pretty sissies that couldn't bust a grape. Never produced a sound bulldog in my life. Never produced a winner. Just pretty dogs with pretty peds and can't find game in any of them.

16. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

All I'm saying is if you have game and stop there. Your not giving your dog the best shot. Trick is, keeping that game and producing a confirmation and mentally sound bulldog. Now that's a breeder in my opinion.

17. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Where confirmation has anything to do ability is where your losing me. If you breeding dogs to take and walk around a show ring then I'm sure a person may be looking at that. But if breeding for working purposes the efficiency at which one does work should be the key in moving forward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. old goat

old goat CH Dog

you just stay you don't have many and no one close so how do you really know how good they are .

19. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Well man, just cause I don't know people close doesn't mean I don't know anybody. And when I say ability Im referring to physical ability. And my point I'm trying to make is. Take two identical dogs, both (Equally) game to the core. But one has a pretty bad and weak rear end, the other, physically sound. Perfect front to back! Where do you lay your chips if you had to pick one. Based on the info given alone.

20. old goat

old goat CH Dog

i seen that scenario more than once 30 + years ago it went the way of the poor confo dog most of the time . you know why if they brought a dog with bad confo you better believe they've seen something good . yes you need to try to get the best body you can . but that still doesn't mean you will come out on top . you will never know that until it happens . i do understand what your staying . but most of the time that's just being repeated .