1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dogs biking! (Heavy pic)

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Pirbul, Mar 16, 2011.

1. KingFisher.

KingFisher. Big Dog

dusty road are bad...............

2. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

pirbul

3. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

Very nice. Dogs have alot of fun :)

4. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

Did you import those dogs Pirbul?

5. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

Yeah. Tete is 4 years old and pups are 20 months old.

6. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

Oh, I didn't know Tete was an import. It's alot easier for mainland Europeans to import dogs than in Ireland, you see we have no rabies in the country at all (supposedly) so they make you have 6month quarantine or now, they have said if the dog stays with the breeder he can get the rabies vac there and get a blood test to see if he has antibodies after 6months then. It's still very awkward tho :(

7. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

Yeah, here in Spain you need the pup to have rabbies shot +21 days, so the pup comes at 4 months old more or less. I think i'll never import a pup anymore, the plane trauma seems to be pretty common in the pups imported that i know of.

8. Dogs look good :)