1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

dogo guatemalteco

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LimaBD, Feb 8, 2010.

1. LimaBD

LimaBD Pup

all i can find about this breed is that it originated in guatemala, is not realated to the dogo argentino and has been around since the 30's.

anyone on here have any info on this breed?

2. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

3. BLU3BR1NDLE

BLU3BR1NDLE Big Dog

I never knew there was a Dogo Guatemalteco

4. Nawz

Nawz Pup

mix breed curs dont belong here if it was a prue breed apbt it would be ok but its not

5. SilentDobe

SilentDobe Big Dog

Um, I believe this is just Chit Chat, not APBT chat. It is also pure BRED people, not breed, a pet peeve of mine.

Interesting mix, not sure I would throw Dalmation into ANYTHING, let along a supposed working dog of any sort....hmmm...what will come out of the woodwork yet?

6. venom

venom Top Dog

Tons of countries have their own breeds that are not known or reconized here in the united states.

7. Blau

Blau Big Dog

*DalmatiAn... sorry that's a peeve of mine, as well as people thinking Dalmatians aren't working dogs. They are very much a hard working breed. :)

8. BLU3BR1NDLE

BLU3BR1NDLE Big Dog

:lolup: :dogtongue: