1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dogmen lie, so do dogfood companies

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Mr.Mr.203, Jan 11, 2016.

1. frogs

frogs Big Dog

I'm glad it appears to be working for you, but no way in hell would I provide feed for which I had no idea what it contained.

2. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

I know what you mean, it took me A while, but after talking to several people who raise Lab's and first class tracking dogs! I tried it after A month, they just blossomed!! No way I would have just walked in off the street and bought it!

3. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Well from the looks of it unless you feed raw your probably not exactly sure what your getting seeing as how the ingredient list on the bag may not be correct

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lol exactly. You know they all be lying. :lol: