1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

dog show pics

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Lee D, Feb 21, 2011.

1. green machine

green machine Top Dog

our club is talking about hosting the novt show at the same place, if not it wil be in bushnell

2. It seems the turnout for this show was much bigger than any that have ever been in bushnell. Seems like a closer location to tall the other states would make sense.

3. green machine

green machine Top Dog

thats what our feeling is! only downside is personal lol because bushnell is an hour from my house and chipley is 5 hrs from my house..lol but we can make sacrifices for a good show and good turnout.

Would you come back down for a chipley show boogie?

4. Well Texas is closer, but last year they moved the Nov show to mid summer because people were complaining about how cold it was the past couple years at the Nov show. I wanted to come to the Fla show last year, but work wouldn't allow me to make it.

I would def put it on the agenda to come back if it were in Chipley.

5. green machine

green machine Top Dog

ok, well im on the board of directors to make that decision, so ill make sure others voices are heard.

6. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

I hope it's in Chipley again. I really like the Possum Palace anyway. plenty of room for parking, good facility. And driveable distance for me! :dogstare:

7. Noa1

Noa1 Big Dog

Very nice pics of very nice dogs thx for sharing.
    congrats to everybody.

8. These are also very good points.

Nice big ring. Nice size holding area. Nice area for weight pull. Nice bathrooms. Plenty of parking and room for camping.

9. LOL well they took my money to get the 30 members needed to get a club going, but once they had it I never had a vote, say, or asked opinion on anything LOL. Needless to say I felt a little bamboozled.

10. green machine

green machine Top Dog

you talking about the sunshine state club? im not talking about them, im talking about midflorida apbta. we are the ones that host the novt show. We just partnered with the sunshine state club to get this show going.

11. Yep you are correct.

They said something about partnering up for their next show on Sunday before the show at the handlers meeting. Hopefully they do. 4 show weekends are awesome!

12. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

TTTfor good bathrooms.. the ones in bushnell sucked lol

13. Yea I vote chipley also if y'all could get the nov show in chipley that would be awesome

14. diva

diva CH Dog

We will come back down if the November show is held in Chipley.

Our results:
    Dezba - 2nd and two 3rds
    Chief - three 1st and a 2nd
    Penny Lane - two 1st, 2nd, and a 3rd

Brynn's Singe
    [​IMG]

Singe and Zenyatta
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dezba
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Brynn's Penny Lane
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

My friend's daughter won 10 and over junior handler with Chief both days
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chief
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. jacko

jacko CH Dog

is that scooby doo ?/ lol

16. jacko

jacko CH Dog

but seriously. boogy mans choc bitch & widow seem to stand out for me .. congrats to all looked a good event !!1

17. green machine

green machine Top Dog

Thanks! Widow sure does have alot of growing to do still... lol

18. Sydney

Sydney Big Dog

I didn't really get alot of pictures of the show, but here are a fe from the WP. I put my mom in charge of the picture taking, and I found she took alot of pictures of me...LOL! I even got a lot of pictures of just me, with the dogs cut out...just what I always wanted I bunch of pictures of me with blurry Arson! :rolleyes: Oh well moms will be moms. :D
    Here are a few of what we got. I was a really good weekend and we had a lot of fun. My mom really enjoyed the weight pull.
    Seven
    [​IMG]
    Mojo
    [​IMG]
    Dogs pulling Day 2
    [​IMG]
    Arson in the first show
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Blaze
    [​IMG]
    Arson in the second show
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    End of Day 1
    [​IMG]
    Me and Ernie...it's good to know we have him on our side! He is having another event on March 26th in Tallahassee. If you can make it out to support the event of showing pit bulls in a positive light please do!!
    Pit Bulls on Parade March 26, 2011[/URL]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Zig Zag
    [​IMG]
    Blaze
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]