1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dog-Killer Mike Vick Signs with the Jets. Was HSUS His Reference?

Discussion in 'Dog Blogs' started by HumaneWatch, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Nice post

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

2. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

Yes, I have seen thugs. And he fits the criteria perfectly.

3. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Yea, you have NO clue what a thug is. Take a trip with me to my hometown and you'll eat those words before you get out of the car, wait, I assure you that you will not get out of the car. By the sounds of it you'd be hiding on the floorboard of the car begging to go home LOL. MV is a little pretty boy from the suburbs who went to college and the NFL, a THUG wouldn't have accomplished any of those goals. Maybe a WANNA BE thug, maybe you have a point. But I know some real thugs and he's nowhere close. You're clueless, you really are.

4. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Thuggin and doggin 2 different things.And I think MV can be described more as fancier than a dogger.

5. treezpitz

Great point Rev!

6. Michele

Ok...LOL.....

7. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

If MV is a Thug, then I'm Martin Luther Kings brother!

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

8. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

I don't have to like, forgive or agree with anyone.

I feel that anyone who abuses animals as Michael Vick did lacks a certain amount of ethics, plain and simple. Death by electrocution is a slow painful one. Slamming an animal's body to the ground until they die is painful. Hanging isn't so pleasant either. His dogs were found underfed, one had no teeth. None. All 42 teeth gone. Even with medication, dogs are in pain after losing one tooth, which may take more than an hour of digging, prying and leveling to pull.

I value my beliefs, ethics and principles. Anyone making conscious decisions to torture animals is not worthy of my forgiveness, or a free ticket out of my memory. You crossed the uncrossable line.

Yay for you if you think he's so great you sang his praises and support in this thread.

9. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

You must have one hell of a memory if you hold on to everything!

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

10. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I think it reflects just as bad on hsus as it does MV that they now work together.

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

11. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Shows they don't give a shit about dogs just pushing their agenda

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

12. Michele

^^^this....

DOGFIGHTING IS ILLEGAL and this post is for DISCUSSION purpses only:

Ya know, back in the day, a dogman that had to cull, put ONE bullet to the dog's head and it was over. At least, the one's that I have been schooled about culled that way.

Michael Vick, someone that children (maybe YOUR children) looked up to, killed these dogs in the most horrific way. For that, he will always be a THUG and someone who I would not even spit on if he ever was on fire. And I can only hope he gets the same one day.

13. treezpitz

"Yay for you if you think he's so great you sang his praises and support in this thread"

I can only speak for myself but I think that "torturing" animals is wrong but my WHOLE point in this thread was that he didn't go to jail for racketeering like was first stated. That's been my only point on the topic.

14. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

No it isn't, when done right, hence why we have used both ways as a form of capital punishment in modern times until lethal injection came around (The chair is still being used in some states). It's Because it is effective and quick with very little suffering involved which is why both were/are main ways to execute people here in the states for many decades...

Many a match dog are missing teeth, it comes with the job....

With that being said, I have never been a fan of plugging one in but it does the job very quickly as does hanging when done right. Have you ever witnessed either of these methods in person or are you letting your feelings on the subject over ride logic? Neither would be a choice I personally would make but the only time either of those practices are drawn out is when they are done improperly... Same thing can be said about a bullet too..... As far as the underfed comment goes, come on now Vicki, whens the last time a raid happened that didn't mention emaciated dogs? lol NEVER! Most of the publics opinion on that subject is because they believe being overweight is healthy and normal since we are a supersize me country. Any working dog would be called underfed because most have no clue what a fit dog looks like, especially pet owners, I've always called it, loving your dog to death.

I don't care for the guy either however, we will all be judged when our time comes, and your right, you don't have to agree, like or forgive him but others don't have to conform to your personal beliefs either, That's the beauty of this country, without that we would be communists......

15. AGK

And what happens when that bullet is just slightly off it's mark? The animal suffers until you put another one in it.....

16. Michele

AGK: I don't know about you, but when you keep slamming a dog into the ground until it dies, that is painful.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2014
  17. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

hey michele.....you finally get a dog yet or what??? LOL

18. AGK

I said nothing about that part of V's post. (That was because I agree)

19. Michele

I agree. I don't think any form of culling is totally painless. However, see my post below, slamming a dog into the ground numerous times until it is dead goes far over the line of culling. It's ABUSE.

20. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

michele been thuggin since thuggin...lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.